Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

A characteristic of the Princess Parrot is their tail, females 12 to 13 inches n males 14 to 15. They are one of the more placid less noisy parrots, they have spurts of energy then are quiet the rest of the day or sometimes two [emoji4]
I didn't realize her breed was Princess Parrot!! I thought that was (is?) her name. :lol:

View attachment 84904

Found this image of Sam-the-dog I'd forgotten I had. Sam's been gone nine months: still seems a bit surreal. But glad of lots of nice images :)

Aren't you glad now that you made photos back then, even of just ordinary moments? It's so nice to have the photos to help remember the stories.

DELFIE Dog Selfie Photo Sounds Get Dogs Attention!“ by Delfie, LLC
https://appsto.re/de/RNvTab.i

:)

Ha ha, great idea. I had a similar app for making sounds to catch your pet's attention when making photos. I found it worked only once. As soon as Woofie realized the trick she refused to be caught a second time. She would just turn her head away.

Helps, too, if you say exactly which image - you know, just in case by the time one of us see the request there are a few more images up :whistle:
Ohhhh. There, that shows my ignorance. I thought you'd be able to see which image from which post was reported. Doh!

Ohhhh. There, that shows my ignorance. I thought you'd be able to see which image from which post was reported. Doh!

Mostly you can - the report message points back to the place the report button is hit - so if there are no other images . . . I think this one was a duplicate amongst a group, and I probably didn't have my reading glasses on. . and maybe I had to turn a page . . . and... it wasn't my fault !!! :feet: :alien: :confused:

Mostly you can - the report message points back to the place the report button is hit - so if there are no other images . . . I think this one was a duplicate amongst a group, and I probably didn't have my reading glasses on. . and maybe I had to turn a page . . . and... it wasn't my fault !!! :feet: :alien: :confused:

[emoji23]

2dfab24a7a666db8fe21999463109c56.jpg

Tika, a few years ago, probably Samsung phone, edit don't remember [emoji4]

After his appearance in the TWAC for Snapseed, Tipsy was requested to make an appearance here. This is from the same session.
f46424f576846166a68933ec98adfd42.jpg

As a bonus, a "scrapbook" edit using iColorama and Stackables.

d323dd0fe5634e7fa9a5d542faaf6421.jpg
Or maybe I mean Mr Tinkles from Cats and Dogs.:)

Back
Top Bottom