HipstaPaks Pinhole Snappak - First Friday HipstaPak

Some edits with the new Pak.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465157682.340362.jpg

An old Dubble image

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465157734.223111.jpg

Scooter

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465157761.436067.jpg

Late 40’s GMC Cab

Blur can be fiddled with easily, all the way to no blur at all. Distortion is still present even turned down.
Shaking to change effect seems to do nothing.

I'll have to check now - I think our exchange is just over X.5 ?
Oh heck, I know, a coffee here now costs GBP5 but I just buy stuff and then never use it. I was fully into Hipstamatic last year. Took 90% of my shots with it. This year it's reversed, I suppose because now that my 365 is over I am more interested in going back to my manipulations. My Apple bill came to GBP10 this month and at this rate I might as well sign up to Photoshop Cloud and have done with it.....Nah, love my iPad too much.

Another minus for me is that I'm such a colour tart and it doesn't do colour. I took up the challenge of trying something similar in iColorama although in the back of my mind there is another app that does it better. Here is the result. I had to take it in Snapseed at the end to give it more of a blur but I like the fact that I can totally control where the effect is placed.

image.jpeg

Another minus for me is that I'm such a colour tart and it doesn't do colour. I took up the challenge of trying something similar in iColorama although in the back of my mind there is another app that does it better. Here is the result. I had to take it in Snapseed at the end to give it more of a blur but I like the fact that I can totally control where the effect is placed.

View attachment 78214

Really like how you made the effect radiate out from the open book, and sortof through and around the children - nice gestalt you've created :)

When I try to use the Pinhole camera with Aristotle combination I get an error: "The operation couldn't be completed (Cocoa error -1)". Anyone had this happen before?

ImageArt
If you use a colour film with this paks Penny Lens it does colour.
This is Penny Lens, Gotland Film
Depending on which film can change the look a lot, some other films are much more saturated colours.

image.jpeg

I tried the combo after I had seen a post on Hipstamatic Sardinia (Facebook) of a cat done with it. Looked interesting :)

When I try to use the Pinhole camera with Aristotle combination I get an error: "The operation couldn't be completed (Cocoa error -1)". Anyone had this happen before?

Yes, this happened the first time I tried the new Pinhole combo. The second time it crashed the app. After I closed and restarted the app it worked ok.

I heard back from Hipstamatic:
"Hello Jeffrey,

Thanks for your note.

I’ve spoken with our developer about that error message. As long as your device is not low on storage space (one potential cause of the error) then it should be an easy fix.

He notes that the -1 error may also be related to Photo Library permissions. He suggests first double-checking in the Settings app that Photos access is allowed for Hipstamatic. If this doesn’t fix it, he suggests a quick restart of your phone.

Let me know if either of those tips helps?"

I did that and it didn't. 128GB iPhone with room to move, and permissions set. Check. So I wrote them back. I did, however, go into Settings/Hipstamatic/Advanced and Reset the Caches. Next time Hipstamatic opens it cleans out. Since then I have only experienced being without Cocoa once ;)

Back
Top Bottom