HipstaPaks Pinhole Snappak - First Friday HipstaPak

This is a job for . . . lkbside Leslie ! Where's that bat phone?

Did someone say Bat phone???

image.jpeg

Finally got around to Hipstamatic after a very long Hipsta free period... :eek:

In fact rather a too long period free of pretty much all photography, period... :rog:

Anyway, I rather like this new combination, but can see how one might need to be selective with one's subject material... :D

Playing it straight up with Medusa...

image.jpeg

Double Exposured...
image.jpeg

And Jolly Rainbowed...
image.jpeg

And, finally, someone caught in the act of Time Stamping... :whistle:
image.jpeg

Overall, a real fun Combo that probably deserves a lot more experimenting, I love it... :thumbs:

But still not as much as my fruit loop combo... :D

Finally got around to Hipstamatic after a very long Hipsta free period... :eek:

In fact rather a too long period free of pretty much all photography, period... :rog:

Anyway, I rather like this new combination, but can see how one might need to be selective with one's subject material... :D

Playing it straight up with Medusa...

View attachment 78354
Double Exposured...
View attachment 78356
And Jolly Rainbowed...
View attachment 78352

And, finally, someone caught in the act of Time Stamping... :whistle:
View attachment 78357

Overall, a real fun Combo that probably deserves a lot more experimenting, I love it... :thumbs:

But still not as much as my fruit loop combo... :D
These are brilliant!!!

The jolly rainbowed one is awesome. What is fruit loop combo!??
Thanks Paul, quite literally King the effect of the combo... :thumbs:

Although I haven't worked out how to change the blur effect has others have mentioned... :whistle:

Fruit loop is my reference to Dali in the Salvador/DreamCanvas combo... :D

I heard back from Hipstamatic:
"Hello Jeffrey,

Thanks for your note.

I’ve spoken with our developer about that error message. As long as your device is not low on storage space (one potential cause of the error) then it should be an easy fix.

He notes that the -1 error may also be related to Photo Library permissions. He suggests first double-checking in the Settings app that Photos access is allowed for Hipstamatic. If this doesn’t fix it, he suggests a quick restart of your phone.

Let me know if either of those tips helps?"

I did that and it didn't. 128GB iPhone with room to move, and permissions set. Check. So I wrote them back. I did, however, go into Settings/Hipstamatic/Advanced and Reset the Caches. Next time Hipstamatic opens it cleans out. Since then I have only experienced being without Cocoa once ;)

I get this error often since the last update. I also had issue before with pictures that never showed up (before there was an error message), or showed up months after I took them. It's frustrating, but at least now with the error message I know to retake the pic. Hipsta is such a buggy app. Lol.

Also, no space issues on my phone. 128gig with room to breathe. I've never been able to figure out why it errors out at times and not at others.

Once, I had it literally save 6 versions of the same picture but with different combos. Every pic I took, 6 combos. Was the strangest thing.

I get this error often since the last update. I also had issue before with pictures that never showed up (before there was an error message), or showed up months after I took them. It's frustrating, but at least now with the error message I know to retake the pic. Hipsta is such a buggy app. Lol.

Also, no space issues on my phone. 128gig with room to breathe. I've never been able to figure out why it errors out at times and not at others.

Once, I had it literally save 6 versions of the same picture but with different combos. Every pic I took, 6 combos. Was the strangest thing.
The error started to come back over the weekend. I can shoot one or two before it errors out. I do a soft reboot of the phone and it works again. The folks at Hipstamatic appear to be responsive so it may well get fixed soon :)

Back
Top Bottom