• No miracles have occurred, so MobiTog will be closing its doors here on June15 and moving to Discord. Please see updates in the MobiTog Closing thread, including a link to join our Discord server.

B&W RESULT:#13 Black & White Challenge

Super composition and editing. :thumbs:

Thanks JillyG,
- its right time (many times arrived when sun so low on horizon [emoji28]),
- right place (many times when the sun is in position but its not aligned, covers with trees [emoji23]) &
- right mood (most of times they never stay still in one place just in one minute [emoji29])

Btw, more challenging week by week the photos posted in this challenge [emoji33][emoji29][emoji108][emoji106][emoji4][emoji16]

Is this using black cam? How sharp with no noise it is
emoji108.png
emoji4.png
Taken as a colour and converted to B&W in BlackCam with the Noir filter.

New camera app: Lenka. It does nothing but take black and white pics. Refreshingly few options. I only take colour pics and convert to B&W so this is new for me. Having fun. Tweaked in Snapseed.
Lenka is a fantastic app. I've used it before. My only gripe is that you can't apply color filters in house like if you want darker skies and such.

May as well post a couple of the other Chloe pics......what stinks is that most of my "Black and White" images are "toned" to some degree so there's usually a slight hint of muted color or sepia tone to them. I need to redo some of these images in the Add Watermark app....my logo is way too large.

B&W Chloe #2

Galaxy S5
Dramatic Black and White
Add Watermark
11215052_10153345710589823_1362409784362161274_n.jpg

So it looks like there is a new B&W competition every once in a while, eh?

My daughter would kill me if she knew I was showing these......she hates these images but I can't figure out why. They're my favorite images of her! LOL!

B&W Chloe #3
Galaxy S5
Dramatic Black and White
Add Watermark
11891045_10153346342759823_244372024272989936_n.jpg

So it looks like there is a new B&W competition every once in a while, eh?

My daughter would kill me if she knew I was showing these......she hates these images but I can't figure out why. They're my favorite images of her! LOL!

B&W Chloe #3
Galaxy S5
Dramatic Black and White
Add Watermark
View attachment 89774

The lovely Chloe is a great model Henry. Beautiful. The Black and White Challenge is every week. It starts on a Sunday and finishes at midnight on the following Saturday.

May as well post a couple of the other Chloe pics......what stinks is that most of my "Black and White" images are "toned" to some degree so there's usually a slight hint of muted color or sepia tone to them. I need to redo some of these images in the Add Watermark app....my logo is way too large.

B&W Chloe #2

Galaxy S5
Dramatic Black and White
Add Watermark
View attachment 89769
I kept doing that too, and found the *trick* is to upload it in Snapseed and then slide the saturation all the way down. Voila, B&W. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom