B&W RESULT:#23 Black & White Challenge

Okay, this Black & White Challenge is long overdue for closing. It's now up to rizole to choose his faves.

The Stones

Ip5s, Hueless, Snapseed (Tune Images, Crop) & Dramatic B/w (b/w adjustment)

DramaticBlackWhite151677526.JPG

I don't normally have any difficulty with judging, I know what I like and I like what I ...erm... like. :oops: But this week I couldn't put much between them, some great stuff.

The three honourable mentions go to:
sdimbour's Tourists in front of the Eiffel Tower
deepop's Still Life
and
Ryn S' Untitled

And in reverse order:

3rd place goes to sck for The Stones

2nd place goes to RHKing for Shadowplay - 8.

And this week's winner with
snapseed-jpg.93566

Great perspective, textures, shapes and light. With both complexity and simplicity and a balance to the composition and construction. Nice. Not bad for a "Lark"

P.S. zenjenny wins a notional 1st place with the all but visible work uploaded to this weeks thread. Great work.

I don't normally have any difficulty with judging, I know what I like and I like what I ...erm... like. :oops: But this week I couldn't put much between them, some great stuff.

deepop's Still Life
and
Ryn S' Untitled

And in reverse order:

snapseed-jpg.93566

Great perspective, textures, shapes and light. With both complexity and simplicity and a balance to the composition and construction. Nice. Not bad for a "Lark"

P.S. zenjenny wins a notional 1st place with the all but visible work uploaded to this weeks thread. Great work.

Hai hai... thanks rizole for third place [emoji108][emoji120]

Congratulations for all winners [emoji122][emoji106]

And congratulations too and keep a good work for all HM [emoji108][emoji120][emoji122]

deepop's Still Life
and
Ryn S' Untitled

And in reverse order:

snapseed-jpg.93566

Well done Rizole. Great judging. Ted's image is wonderful, both in black and white and in colour. All the runners' up images were brilliant too. I shall now take Ted's wonderful image to the Gallery.

Thanks for judging (and for the HM), Rizole. With so many great entries it probably wasn't easy. Congrats to Ted, the runners-up, and HM's.

Well done Ted terse!! I love your image (the color version too!) Round of applause to all the placers and HMs.... beautiful stuff this week!! :inlove:

Thanks for the honorable mention [emoji3] congratulations to Ted and all the runner up [emoji106]

My apologies for the terrible delay in this response, I'll health kept me away....
rizole Thank you for the second place! There were so many great submissions. Well done to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom