B&W RESULT:#54 Black & White Challenge

Concentration
Dramatic
IMG_2854.JPG

Well done. :thumbs: Where is this? (It looks like a western landscape to me, but I'm guessing it's not. My experience of the east is mainly limited to Philadelphia and environs.)
It's amalgamated - the lower half is farmland in the floodplain of the Connecticut River here in Northampton. The far half is Death Valley (probably the Panamint Mountains).

What a great image Thomas, but unfortunately the vintage-y edit has given it a sepia/brownish tinge. :( Would you make it a b&w edit and repost? :thumbs:

I finally got it fixed I think I was half asleep when I posted it then the first time I tried to upload the other copy it wouldn’t work for some reason so I had to door on the computer

I finally got it fixed I think I was half asleep when I posted it then the first time I tried to upload the other copy it wouldn’t work for some reason so I had to door on the computer
No problem Thomas. Thank you.:thumbs:

Nature’s Fingerprint.
View attachment 103454
PureShot > Fusion > Simply HDR.

Hanging Around.
View attachment 103455
PureShot > Fusion > Simply HDR.

Icy Fingers
View attachment 103456
PureShot > Fusion > Simply HDR

An Experiment
View attachment 103457
PureShot > Fusion > Simply HDR > ameraC > Photos app.
What a wonderful collection of black and white icy images. Fabulous. My favourite in Nature’s Fingerprint because it’s a lovelys sharp image and so unusual.:inlove:

Back
Top Bottom