B&W RESULT:#98 Black & White Challenge

Well I'm honoured Jef, very kind of you to say that. I like that image as I've always loved what I'd call Americana, my (probably wrong) idea of what sleepy, maybe old-fashioned/retro out of town USA is like:thumbs:
Yeah... your idea is not totally off. I live in a smaller town and this type of thing still happens, which is part of why we live here. We picked apples last weekend and had the local 60-80 year olds playing bluegrass in the background. It couldn’t have been better or more old-fashioned Americana... just like the apple pies that followed. :)

Here’s the same guy from the photo above... band leader for an old-time group named the Plankstompers.
838D5FE9-4B83-41D7-978C-F71CB984DCFD.png

Yeah... your idea is not totally off. I live in a smaller town and this type of thing still happens, which is part of why we live here. We picked apples last weekend and had the local 60-80 year olds playing bluegrass in the background. It couldn’t have been better or more old-fashioned Americana... just like the apple pies that followed. :)

Here’s the same guy from the photo above... band leader for an old-time group named the Plankstompers.
View attachment 115686
Brilliant. Love the composition. :thumbs:

Thanks Jilly, a nightmare to straighten though :lol: Still not straight but hey, everything in life isn't that straight is it ?
No indeed. And I like that fact that lines are going off here and there, particularly as that little sign at the bottom would probably have been lost if you’d straightened it to the edge of the platform.

Back
Top Bottom