B&W RESULT:#98 Black & White Challenge

A7780729-62A4-45D0-9155-F263B3735FBA.jpeg
From the Chicago Architecture Center’s Open House last weekend
London House - Hipsta then ios noir

View attachment 115798 From the Chicago Architecture Center’s Open House last weekend

View attachment 115799 From the Chicago Architecture Center’s Open House last weekend

View attachment 115800 From the Chicago Architecture Center’s Open House last weekend

View attachment 115802 From the Chicago Architecture Center’s Open House last weekend
333 N Michigan - Eastlake Studio - Hipsta then ios noir

:eek: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Love this! Off to download I Love Film.

I just found ILove Film this week and have loved it. I’m a big fan of Darkr, also the developer for ILove Film. I think it adds a nice finishing touch/film feel.

I don’t know this app either - but on the basis of Jef’s image I’m also off to the AppStore ! (Where’s Starzee ?)

Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful... :inlove:

That's a handsome cat. :notworthy:

:notworthy:
Our beautiful black pea is starting to look a bit old and bedraggled, and hasn’t had much peace in his life with two bossy big sisters, then Sam-the-dog, the two ginger kitties, now a Djanga-dog who turns out to have galumphing giraffe genes. He spends a lot of time in the shed or hiding in paper bags. But he still likes to sit on my laptop, my sketchbook or any other paperwork I’m engaged with - the more urgent the better :D

:notworthy:
Our beautiful black pea is starting to look a bit old and bedraggled, and hasn’t had much peace in his life with two bossy big sisters, then Sam-the-dog, the two ginger kitties, now a Djanga-dog who turns out to have galumphing giraffe genes. He spends a lot of time in the shed or hiding in paper bags. But he still likes to sit on my laptop, my sketchbook or any other paperwork I’m engaged with - the more urgent the better :D
Yes, I can relate to urgent paperwork/study and having a cat sitting on them :D poor little thing, animals are very sensitive beings, he did have some tough encounters! But it’s all their own personality too, some cats would just pretend to be another dog and leave it at that :lol: send him a long lick from me :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom