• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

APPstract RESULT: APPstract #30 Theme: Triptych or Diptych or any tych

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
1579627264687.png

Welcome to Mobi APPstract!

21 Jan - 24 Feb (or thereabouts)

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us something about your image/edit

Please see MobiTog challenge rules here

Theme: Diptychs, Triptychs or more

Judge: patl Patricia

Last edited by a moderator:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Welcome to Mobi APPstract !
21 Jan - 24 Jan (or thereabouts)

Rules:

1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us something about your image/edit

Please see MobiTog challenge rules here

Theme: TBA

Judge: TBA
Agh, I came on here thinking this might help me with my Apple Addiction, but no.:cool:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
patl Patricia, you can pop into this new thread and announce the theme whenever you're ready. :) :thumbs:

patl

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Real Name
Patricia Lillich
Device
iPhone Xs Max
Hey folks, sorry for the delay- I’m horrifically prone to dithering and second guessing. So the other day I poked at an unused app and this popped out

31EFFDFE-FAD6-40A1-B02E-5003A948FC18.jpeg
its nothing fabulous, but I realized I hadn’t played with triptychs or diptychs or images divided up and thought it would be wonderful to see what you all might do. So this theme is Tryptychs. (though any number of divisions sounds great) especially wondrously strange triptychs.

hope you enjoy and come out to play.

patl

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
Real Name
Patricia Lillich
Device
iPhone Xs Max
This was fun trying to find pics to echo the portions of the center camera+, FotoDa and diptic
BD749159-A0E0-4350-A4F0-EC9E251E273B.jpeg

its funny, I was so focused on color and tone I didn’t notice repeats. Ok, will have to try harder

Last edited:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Hey folks, sorry for the delay- I’m horrifically prone to dithering and second guessing. So the other day I poked at an unused app and this popped out

View attachment 154425
its nothing fabulous, but I realized I hadn’t played with triptychs or diptychs or images divided up and thought it would be wonderful to see what you all might do. So this theme is Tryptychs. (though any number of divisions sounds great) especially wondrously strange triptychs.

It’s gorgeous. And a great theme. I think we’re all going to have fun with it. :thumbs:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 154425

Great theme!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Desert Triptych

I used just Jixipix apps on this. I created two versions of the same scene: one with Vintage Scene, the other with Pastello. Then I used the two versions with Photo Formation, with Vintage as background and Pastello as foreground.

4F0F05BE-5516-4071-B857-4105F81CAA78.jpeg

Last edited:

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Desert Triptych

I used just Jixipix apps on this. I created two versions of the same scene: one with Vintage Scene, the other with Pastello. Then I used the two versions with Photo Formation, with Vintage as background and Pastello as foreground.

View attachment 154443
I like it! I never thought of doing a triptych that way.