MobiColour RESULT: MC #103 No Theme! - Jan 15-21, 2018

Pavement. Snapseed.
20180112_101335_001-01-01.jpeg

So last week's theme, but happened today and I MUST post it.

View attachment 104990

It started with a cut out from a long scratch in the paint of the worker's lift at the office, developed over at least 10 years, taken with 6pod native cam, some tweaks in CamRoll.
Added sky in SkyLab, turned it upside down and added the sky again to get a reflection. Ran it through BeCasso (one of the oils), added and created haiku in Over, and added date.

Sees a scratch in the paint of the worker's lift at the office, creates an image around it, writes a Haiku (naturally) in English (of course) . . .

Only you, Gouvy: only you :notworthy:

So last week's theme, but happened today and I MUST post it.

View attachment 104990

It started with a cut out from a long scratch in the paint of the worker's lift at the office, developed over at least 10 years, taken with 6pod native cam, some tweaks in CamRoll.
Added sky in SkyLab, turned it upside down and added the sky again to get a reflection. Ran it through BeCasso (one of the oils), added and created haiku in Over, and added date.
Wow! a scratch, amazing :)

Think I have to lose some letters about the scratch: another part of it can be found in my 52's that aim to be more at the end. On the 15th of Jan is another picture including haiku that shows what beautiful landscapes this scratch formed. Just in case you are interested.

Went to Royal Wisley Gardens today and saw this grass snake in the Glasshouse. Wow. Was so awesome.

Snapseed

View attachment 105006

This is awesome! Is the snake part of the green house? Kept as a pet like a cat to kill the rat? (Goodness, that sounds funny! Can you repeat it three times? [emoji1]) Or is it English nature taking over the wellness temple for those little creatures?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom