MobiColour RESULT: MC #103 No Theme! - Jan 15-21, 2018

This is awesome! Is the snake part of the green house? Kept as a pet like a cat to kill the rat? (Goodness, that sounds funny! Can you repeat it three times? [emoji1]) Or is it English nature taking over the wellness temple for those little creatures?
In January, Wesley have butterflies introduced into the enclosed tropical part of the greenhouse so I went along for that but I found people clustered around this little chap. Somebody said the staff had told them it was a grass snake. None of the regular Wisley visitors had seen him before so I can only think he snuck in the back door or that he lives there. I shall have to ask the staff next time I am there.

How incredible is that? Amazing. Shouldn’t that be hibernating?

It was wonderfully warm in there and the sun was out yesterday so he was clearly sunning himself. There's a little pond in there so maybe he eats the frogs or newts.

Also had a fox in the garden yesterday. He must have been close to the glass kitchen door when I strolled in but I only noticed him when he was jumping over the low patio wall and trotting out of the back of the garden.

Taking a break by a shopping centre coffee counter. Apple juice, if you want to know.
View attachment 105028
aneraC.
This mall is mostly a dull place colour-wise. That must be to make all the dull products look good by comparison.
Great edit Brian. You’ve certainly brightened it up!

Bus stop shot. Snapseed.
20180118_084250-01.jpeg

In January, Wesley have butterflies introduced into the enclosed tropical part of the greenhouse so I went along for that but I found people clustered around this little chap. Somebody said the staff had told them it was a grass snake. None of the regular Wisley visitors had seen him before so I can only think he snuck in the back door or that he lives there. I shall have to ask the staff next time I am there.

Yes please! And is it venomous?

It was wonderfully warm in there and the sun was out yesterday so he was clearly sunning himself. There's a little pond in there so maybe he eats the frogs or newts.

Also had a fox in the garden yesterday. He must have been close to the glass kitchen door when I strolled in but I only noticed him when he was jumping over the low patio wall and trotting out of the back of the garden.

Woooooow!

Oh! I thought he was in a cage! Cool... :inlove: (I hate when animals are caged).

Lucky! Maybe he won’t be so wiley next time and you can snap a photo (wishful thinking, I know).

Back
Top Bottom