MobiColour RESULT: MC #105 Theme: My Town - Jan 29-Feb 4, 2018

derby2.jpg

Weir on the river Derwent. -snapseed / vsco

View from work, back room. The front view is also beautiful, lucky I get to change rooms all the time. They say they are going to knock down that car park in front of the cathedral, and build an apartment building, so soon enough that view will be no more. Till then, enjoying every minute :)
Pixlr
6998D902-5FB2-4D8E-8684-90A27DB35F8F.jpeg

View from work, back room. The front view is also beautiful, lucky I get to change rooms all the time. They say they are going to knock down that car park in front of the cathedral, and build an apartment building, so soon enough that view will be no more. Till then, enjoying every minute :)
Pixlr
View attachment 105518
What a view!

At The Amp
1353E479-7CDE-4A31-B8F4-BD5BE89E0F48.jpeg

Snapseed
The thing that looks like Batman landing is our amphitheater. We have awesome music here: bands like the Atlanta Rhythm Section, all for free. We even have open container laws that let you wander around the town square with a plastic cup of beer or some other liquid. Needless to say it can get pretty crowded. Fun town.

EBBE99B8-EBBE-48D5-9728-F63422815C35.jpeg

When I was a student at UC Santa Cruz, ages ago, this was a disreputable student rental known as "the Third Street house." (The students were disreputable; the house was merely shabby.) It sits on a bluff overlooking Santa Cruz on the far side (near the previous photo) and the bay on the near side.

Native cam, Snapseed

Back
Top Bottom