Gee, I have my work cut out for me so far! Unfortunately a hectic week. My paving and verandah is a comedy of errors at the moment. Anything that could go wrong is going wrong. Hey ho, I’m quite philosophical about it. No point in stressing about things you can’t control.

I’ll have to dig out a golden oldie just in case I don’t get a chance to do something new.

Golden Oldies are welcome. Love this one :)

RoseCat now that JillyG and ImageArt have arrived, and I’m sure juryjone is just sorting through his image cache. . . . I saw some impressive collage work in the 52s and the 365s just gone.... Ryn S Ryn and ubbyisis Eva to mention just two... (you see where I’m going with this? :mobibabe: :appsir: :D )
Yes, they should join the party for sure! I’ll bring the egg nog! :D

To Remember

B602B969-5AC5-49FF-A369-C0B02488AC56.jpeg

Something I cobbled together for Rog’s daughter as a Christmas present. I laid out photographs that I didn’t have in the Cloud and photographed them. As you can see by some missing body parts, it wasn’t always successful. I think this fulfils one definition of “collage” and shows that a collage doesn’t always have to be arty.
Leonardo, Stackables

To Remember

View attachment 106244
Something I cobbled together for Rog’s daughter as a Christmas present. I laid out photographs that I didn’t have in the Cloud and photographed them. As you can see by some missing body parts, it wasn’t always successful. I think this fulfils one definition of “collage” and shows that a collage doesn’t always have to be arty.
Leonardo, Stackables
How wonderful! Did you then take the photo of all the photos and blend it with an elephant? So clever.

To Remember

View attachment 106244
Leonardo, Stackables

I think it’s arty. And lovely. What a cool memento. I don’t think it matters, either, how much or little of each photo is showing - the point seems to be the montage of [fragments of] thought & memory we carry in our hearts.
Lovely :)

John, take a look at juryjone ’s last 365 - more collages than in mine :)
I have been known to throw some images together! Here’s a new one.

E30AD1E4-C794-44A9-A489-31CB9A7C9AF5.jpeg

When the Open Road is Closing In
The Magnetic Fields

When the open road is closing in
And you can't say where it ends and you begin
When every truckstop dive's another five years off your life
And the dotted yellow lines begin to spin
When the sky begins to fall on everything you like at all
You won't be coming home again

I have been known to throw some images together! Here’s a new one.

View attachment 106261

When the Open Road is Closing In
The Magnetic Fields

And you can't say where it ends and you begin
When every truckstop dive's another five years off your life
And the dotted yellow lines begin to spin
When the sky begins to fall on everything you like at all
You won't be coming home again
Wonderful storytelling Jerry! Love the unique style of this.

Back
Top Bottom