This is lovely, Cat :inlove: On close examination I recognise some fragments. Love how you’ve put this one together.

(Do keep ‘struggling’, won’t you? :rolleyes: :mobibabe: :inlove:
Thank you so much... :inlove: I love that you recognize bits. Just three images make this up: a view of Washington State's mountain range shot from an airplane, a boat from Washington, and trees in New Jersey. :)

Edit: ....hmmmmm.... looking at it on a computer screen the texture seems a bit... heavy? I liked it on my iPhone, not so sure now. <sigh... r e l e a s e>

View attachment 106280
Image Blender, iColorama

Into the Mystic
~Van Morrison

We were born before the wind
Also younger than the sun
Ere the bonnie boat was won
As we sailed into the mystic

Hark, now hear the sailors cry
Smell the sea and feel the sky
Let your soul and spirit fly
Into the mystic

And when that fog horn blows
I will be coming home, mmm mmm
And when the fog horn blows
I want to hear it
I don't have to fear it

I wanna rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
Then magnificently we will float
Into the mystic

When that fog horn blows
You know I will be coming home
And when that fog horn whistle blows
I gotta hear it
I don't have to fear it

And I wanna rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
And together we will float
Into the mystic
Come on girl

Will they stop now
Beautifully surreal. I love the misty vibe between the rocks.

If necessary we’ll extend th3 time, Gouvy - can’t have a collage challenge without a contribution from you. Besides, I want to give sinnerjohn every chance to get down from his high horse reconsider his position put in a damn picture! :mobibabe: :D :mobibabe:

This would be helpful indeed. So want to take part, but can't find enough time. Want to do it on the pad which would be much easier … can't see it properly on the pod.
Saturday is choir day and I don't think I'll be awake enough to do something when home and Sunday it's already over. [emoji53]

Beautifully surreal. I love the misty vibe between the rocks.
Thank you! It's interesting how your mind can make tricks (or we can make photo tricks, whichever) because it does look like mist among rocks, but that is the Cascade range, I think? With cloud cover. :)

Of golden sands, and crystal brooks,
With silken lines, and silver hooks.

5BDA04D9-E242-4D31-BF0B-90256D8906BE.jpeg

Five layers (including the text) assembled with some masking in Leonardo. And those are genuine organic free-range birds, by the way, none of your commercial assembly-line jobs. The lines are from John Donne, The Bait.

View attachment 106316

Five layers (including the text) assembled with some masking in Leonardo. And those are genuine organic free-range birds, by the way, none of your commercial assembly-line jobs. The lines are from John Donne, The Bait.

He sure had a way with love poems :inlove:

Beautiful collage (*cough* sinnerjohn photographic collage), Ted (*cough* sinnerjohn not a lady but a gentleman — and also a photographer, with islands of lost lenses and everything)

Love the palette. And is that a genuine organic free-range Lorraine in the foreground ?

He sure had a way with love poems :inlove:

Beautiful collage (*cough* sinnerjohn photographic collage), Ted (*cough* sinnerjohn not a lady but a gentleman — and also a photographer, with islands of lost lenses and everything)

Love the palette. And is that a genuine organic free-range Lorraine in the foreground ?
True, he did, though I'll confess that my favorite line in this one is "Bewitch poor fishes' wand'ring eyes." :D

(Yes, it's Lorraine. Who else?:inlove:)

View attachment 106316

How lovely! :inlove: The birds....fantastic! Nobody has pelicans! :notworthy: That poem is very unique I must say. :D

To all: How lovely are these collages...and the poetry selections! Amazing! :inlove:

I may be a poet
But I don’t know it.

Plus, I lack the technical skill and/or experience to generate such masterpieces. However, I do enjoy looking at them and marveling at everyone’s expertise. Keep it up.

View attachment 106335
Trains - not a collage in my opinion but its the best I can do. image taken on a Samsung Tocco Lite (3mp) and edited.....not really sure as its been a long time, which is why it shouldn't be taken seriously. I'd love to know where I found that fake Kodak filter though.
Anyways, zenjenny just ridden in on my high horse quickly dismounted to post then I'm saddling up on heading off into the sunset.
Lyric is from one of my favourite bands Porcupine Tree and song is called Trains, look it up on Youtube if you're not familiar, you might be pleasantly surprised. The line 'always the summers are slipping away' makes me think of how fast life is going now I'm in the final third. Trains in reality have also been my life since around 1980.
Just love this John.... the colors and movement, and the song lyrics... fabulous!
(See now?? That didn't hurt much, did it? Next time it'll be even easier... :sneaky: )

Mostly iColorama

View attachment 106335
Trains - not a collage in my opinion but its the best I can do. image taken on a Samsung Tocco Lite (3mp) and edited.....not really sure as its been a long time, which is why it shouldn't be taken seriously. I'd love to know where I found that fake Kodak filter though.
Anyways, zenjenny just ridden in on my high horse quickly dismounted to post then I'm saddling up on heading off into the sunset.
Lyric is from one of my favourite bands Porcupine Tree and song is called Trains, look it up on Youtube if you're not familiar, you might be pleasantly surprised. The line 'always the summers are slipping away' makes me think of how fast life is going now I'm in the final third. Trains in reality have also been my life since around 1980.
So which is their best album? I do like this song and I think this is the sort of music my DH would like.

By the way, which music subscription did you subscribe to? Was it Apple? Now that my DH is retiring I want to buy him a subscription for his birthday.

Mostly iColorama

So which is their best album? I do like this song and I think this is the sort of music my DH would like.

By the way, which music subscription did you subscribe to? Was it Apple? Now that my DH is retiring I want to buy him a subscription for his birthday.
Probably Lightbulb Sun, but In Absentia or Fear of a Blank Planet are all good.
After my 6 months trial of Apple music I did pay for a couple of months but then cancelled. I still use Spotify free on my desktop esp at work. Can't do that with Apple as you have to download iTunes to make it work on a Windows machine and windows and apple don't play that nice together. Apple music is excellent but I just didn't find I was using it enough to justify the cost and I have about 60gb of music anyway.

Back
Top Bottom