MobiColour RESULT: MC #111 Theme: Texture - March 12-18, 2018

Work is a bit busy right now, and I can't even try and pretend to keep up with this thread. WOW!!! :notworthy: and :barf: Sooooooo glad I'm not the judge!
This week our 18 year old cat has stopped eating, my youngest had his finger closed in the hinge of a door and needed reconstructive surgery and today my glands have swollen, everything hurts and I've been asleep on the sofa most of the day.
I will do my best but the wrap up might be a bit perfunctory. :poo:

This week our 18 year old cat has stopped eating, my youngest had his finger closed in the hinge of a door and needed reconstructive surgery and today my glands have swollen, everything hurts and I've been asleep on the sofa most of the day.

Yikes! All at once.

Oh no! :( I can’t think of anything that will make any of it better, but I send you my sympathy and my hope that you all recover soon.

9B521F45-00F0-43DC-8FCA-F0162EF39AF5.jpeg

A tiny Zen garden for RoseCat's Tiny Dreamhouse
Snapseed

Ouch. Triple ouch. You can pass the torch to someone else if you're not up to it when Sunday comes. It's been done before.

Walking texture.
IMG_8375.JPG

I’m adding this here just for the potential interest of the idea. This image was generated by a walking app, called ArtWalk. It claims to create an image based on your movements and locations during your walk. You just start the app recording at the start of your walk. It is using your location the whole time so I imagine this is more battery consuming, like continuous use of GPS. Once your walk is done you can select from a set of styles and then the app generates an image based on your movements during your walk. I haven’t tried it often enough to know how it reacts to different types of activities, such as running or cycling. I’m still looking at it from a position of curiosity. In this case I was just walking around inside the shopping mall since we didn’t feel well enough to walk outdoors in the cold wind. It’s a big “T”-shaped loop about 1km. Even so, you can see the change where we went into the grocery store for our food shopping going up and down the aisles. You can also see places I paused a little longer in one spot.

Walking texture.
View attachment 107201
I’m adding this here just for the potential interest of the idea. This image was generated by a walking app, called ArtWalk. It claims to create an image based on your movements and locations during your walk. You just start the app recording at the start of your walk. It is using your location the whole time so I imagine this is more battery consuming, like continuous use of GPS. Once your walk is done you can select from a set of styles and then the app generates an image based on your movements during your walk. I haven’t tried it often enough to know how it reacts to different types of activities, such as running or cycling. I’m still looking at it from a position of curiosity. In this case I was just walking around inside the shopping mall since we didn’t feel well enough to walk outdoors in the cold wind. It’s a big “T”-shaped loop about 1km. Even so, you can see the change where we went into the grocery store for our food shopping going up and down the aisles. You can also see places I paused a little longer in one spot.
Wow, isn’t that amazing! I love it. So pretty.

Stay away from your bicycle.

And as everyone has already said, feel free to delegate.

As I keep telling people, it's not bikes I need to be careful of, it's bus drivers. :p

Ouch. Triple ouch. You can pass the torch to someone else if you're not up to it when Sunday comes. It's been done before.

Good idea.:thumbs: Wasn’t I joint top? rizole Rizole, I’m am happy to do it if you don’t feel up to it.:thumbs:

No I'm good to judge but thank you. My temperature has stabilised and there are parts of my body that no longer hurt. The glands in my neck look like a second set of ears though:alien:
:alien:

As I keep telling people, it's not bikes I need to be careful of, it's bus drivers. :p

No I'm good to judge but thank you. My temperature has stabilised and there are parts of my body that no longer hurt. The glands in my neck look like a second set of ears though:alien:
:alien:
:lmao:

Oh no.... :barf: So sorry... what a clusterflock of crap! Healing hugs to your son and you. :inlove:

Good idea.:thumbs: Wasn’t I joint top? rizole Rizole, I’m am happy to do it if you don’t feel up to it.:thumbs:
:notworthy:

Indeed re bicycle. :eek:

HA! True dat.

No I'm good to judge but thank you. My temperature has stabilised and there are parts of my body that no longer hurt. The glands in my neck look like a second set of ears though:alien::alien:
Okay, but if things change let me know, please. xoxo

Walking texture.
View attachment 107201
It created a gorgeous abstract! I love this.

Awwww, guys and girls what pretty textures big and small. [emoji177][emoji177] I'm happy being no judge here. And so many wonderful mixtures of colours. [emoji177] Sorry, didn't read all the comments, but regarding the pages and pages of pictures and letter textures you've had fun. Sorry for not being on the whole week, but at least now I could admire all your work. And I'd like to throw in some of my two cents. [emoji4]

Greetings from the Red Salon that is now just a staircase:
Sun On Rough Wall

IMG_5124.JPG

Native 6Pod, no edits

Phenomenon

IMG_5220.JPG

6Pod native, no edits.
I do not have any idea how this happens. At first I thought it's just wet and dry concrete, but because it is over the whole bridge, and just apart from some snowflakes tonight there was nothing wet. And it was feeeeezing cold especially on the bridge which says nothing really to dry it that party. But the wind was sharp like a knife. I watched closer and found that the darker parts all have bigger "cheese holes" while the light ones were much smoother, and there was a slight difference in height, but not enough to give you the feeling of wobbling underground while you walk over it. [emoji848] I have no idea of physics and such, but the only explanation that appeared logical to me is that the Peace Bridge has to cope with a lot of sharp winds. Also rain and sunshine might affect it, too. Maybe the wind slightly erased some concrete and because of circulation, maybe through the rail/fence on the bridge, maybe it actually stands on a perfect swirly spot or whatever, but it's like brushed off and the "wet" part is more brushed than the white. And they are huge bows. Here is more surrounding:

IMG_5232.JPG

left: the bridge rail, right: the white line separates the bike lane and the other bit is the car lane.
I'll keep the bridge in mind and will take a shot from the pedestrian part whenever I'm back again over the year. It's puzzling me. [emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom