MobiColour RESULT: MC #13

Dry as a bone #1
Gray whale skeleton, Long Marine Lab
native cam, Snapseed

image.jpeg

There's a rusty pipe at the bottom that's drawing my attention although I can't imagine why a grey whale skeleton would need plumbing in.
:D It connects to one of the upright pipes that mount the skeleton up off the ground. (Probably should have either cropped that out or cropped more loosely to show the rest of it.)

Love this, Jilly. You do a good job of using Union and Tangent with IC. I think I need to dust them off and give them a go again.

Thanks Ann. If only Fragment would stop throwing me out, I might include that too.:(

DRY-ing

View attachment 76437

Another conjugation of the verb :rolleyes:. iColorama and Tangent.
So clever!!! And the perfect edit to emphasize your point. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I'm always in awe when Tangent is used, as it completely scrambles my brain and eludes me - I have a blockage re how to use it, other than random throwing around of shapes in an abstract.

Jees you lot are clever.
I'm still muttering *dry, dry* and . . . nothing. I'll prob still be mumbling away sadly when #14 starts.

So clever!!! And the perfect edit to emphasize your point. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I'm always in awe when Tangent is used, as it completely scrambles my brain and eludes me - I have a blockage re how to use it, other than random throwing around of shapes in an abstract.

Thank you. Random throwing is exactly what I do :lol:.

This is a pic of a dried red rose bud layered on to a morguefile.com image of a dry river bed (which reminds me, only Jasongag will know who I mean I'm sure - H & C 'when the river runs dry') overlaid with a sortof dry-looking texture from Pixite Source. So there.
View attachment 76441

For those who don't know who H&C are ...

Back
Top Bottom