MobiColour RESULT: MC #13

Aaaaaaand the winner is::thumbs:

I love the bold reds and the simplicity of the shapes and composition and a big bright sun just taps something in me visually and emotionally. Even as kids, the sun is almost always in those pictures we draw of us with our families standing in front of our houses.
My Kids are disappointed with my choice however.

Runners up in order of running up are:
MsDee with Dry Folral Arrangement (My kids fav)
GroovyGouvy with Dry Harder (Kids choice) and Dry Hard with a Vinegar (Mine) - Just a brilliant idea and 10/10 for effort
FotoLumos with Hung Out to Dry - Love the composition, the light and colour
deepop with Dry Ruin - Big hit with the kids
terse with Mostly Dry - Good splash of colour
JillyG with Blowdry. Nice comp, interesting take on the theme.

Sorry if you've not got a mention, they were all good entries and thanks for bearing with my choice of theme. I'll pick something a bit more obvious should I get the chance again.
:p
Wooohoooooo! Congrats to zenjenny and all others mentioned or not. You are all groovy!
Thanks for mentioning me rizole & kids.
That was FUN! And now I dry harder. :lol:

I love the bold reds and the simplicity of the shapes and composition and a big bright sun just taps something in me visually and emotionally. Even as kids, the sun is almost always in those pictures we draw of us with our families standing in front of our houses.

GroovyGouvy with Dry Harder (Kids choice) and Dry Hard with a Vinegar (Mine) - Just a brilliant idea and 10/10 for effort

Sorry if you've not got a mention, they were all good entries and thanks for bearing with my choice of theme. I'll pick something a bit more obvious should I get the chance again.

Thanks for the mention Rizole and congratulations to Jen. Well done everyone for thinking outside the box.

Wow thank you rizole, and your lovely words :inlove: And I hope in time to live up to the standards of your very discerning sons :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Congrats Dee & David for the winning the Young People's Choice :notworthy: :thumbs: :alien: <- tad jealous
Gouvy you're in a class of your own :mobibabe: :notworthy: :D
Congrats Jilly Ted & Tara :inlove: :notworthy: :)

And RoseCat does this mean I can pick a theme, can I, huh?

"C I R C L E S"

Wow thank you rizole, and your lovely words :inlove: And I hope in time to live up to the standards of your very discerning sons :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Congrats Dee & David for the winning the Young People's Choice :notworthy: :thumbs: :alien: <- tad jealous

"C I R C L E S"

Congrats to Jenny and all mentions and participants!

"C I R C L E S"

And I bet you've chosen this theme to post all your other "Dry hot" images, you've shown us, in full size. :lol:

Bleah, I know what you mean. I don't think it's any special something, just a whole lot of everything growing and pollinating ultra-enthusiastically after the rains. For the first time ever my eyes are watering from the allergies.

I think that's it, exactly. This is the wettest season we've had since I started. We need the rain, but wow, it's killin' me. :barf:

Thank you for the mention! Congrats, zenjenny ! That image is simply gorgeous. Congrats to all the mentionees! Wonderful work! :thumbs:

I think that's it, exactly. This is the wettest season we've had since I started. We need the rain, but wow, it's killin' me. :barf:
I use only herbal/homeopathic remedies for everything.... EXCEPT my seasonal allergies. I've tried natural stuff, and it just doesn't work consistently for me, and I get them pretty bad and have been very miserable. So from April-ish through August I've been using Nasacort allergy spray (a similar one used to be Rx only, but now it's over the counter) and it keeps me absolutely allergy free - ALL symptoms - runny nose, stuffy nose, itchy, runny eyes, sneezing. It's like allergies don't exist. And, NO side effects.

I only use one spray per nostril in the beginning, and only every few days or once a week... then when allergy season gets into full swing I might go to the recommended two sprays/nostril, every day, for the beginning of the season, and then work down to one spray. I never take it during the off season.

And I bet you've chosen this theme to post all your other "Dry hot" images, you've shown us, in full size. :lol:

Hadn't thought about that Gouvy, but now you mention it . . . :whistle:

And there's the thirty-five versions of Ted's dancer I could squish into a circle... Ninety odd versions of John's tree.... And it could be risky to mention circles and Ted's gate to our JillyG :zip:

Thank you for the mention! Congrats, zenjenny ! That image is simply gorgeous. Congrats to all the mentionees! Wonderful work! :thumbs:

Thanks Tara :) Glad to see you back, dripping nose notwithstanding... Looking forward to seeing more of your art soon (ps have you looked in the new 'wrecking yard' yet?

I use only herbal/homeopathic remedies for everything.... EXCEPT my seasonal allergies. I've tried natural stuff, and it just doesn't work consistently for me, and I get them pretty bad and have been very miserable. So from April-ish through August I've been using Nasacort allergy spray (a similar one used to be Rx only, but now it's over the counter) and it keeps me absolutely allergy free - ALL symptoms - runny nose, stuffy nose, itchy, runny eyes, sneezing. It's like allergies don't exist. And, NO side effects.

I only use one spray per nostril in the beginning, and only every few days or once a week... then when allergy season gets into full swing I might go to the recommended two sprays/nostril, every day, for the beginning of the season, and then work down to one spray. I never take it during the off season.

Ooh! I might give that a try. I just switched from OTC Claritin to OTC Zyrtec, with seems to work faster, but my nose still stays pretty blocked after breathing in dust (and who knows what else) for two days.

Ooh! I might give that a try. I just switched from OTC Claritin to OTC Zyrtec, with seems to work faster, but my nose still stays pretty blocked after breathing in dust (and who knows what else) for two days.
Claritin stopped working for me years ago... and I don't think I had a lot of luck with Zyrtec either. [emoji13][emoji31]

Back
Top Bottom