MobiColour RESULT: MC #130 No Theme - July 23-29, 2018

Wow
I totally dismissed it at first and then decided to have a second look because I thought there had to be more to it - and got confused :lmao: so I kept looking at the photo and finally got it! Great shot! Won’t even try to explain all the scenarios that appeared in my head :D
A lot of deepop David’s images have that effect on us (in a good way! :inlove: )

F5C0A3BE-B5FA-4638-AF3C-7EFBC2395C78.jpeg

Inside the secret garden
Snapseed, ACDSee Pro

Wonderful clarity on this awesome capture!
Thanks! We stumbled on the local car meet by chance. Maybe 20 cars. Some beautiful paint work. The amount of work that goes into these old cars is incredible. Several classic and antique cars as well as some slightly more modern corvettes. There was also a young woman there with a jazzed up 2018 Honda Civic, some sort of sports model, and the difference in technology is astounding.

Wow
I totally dismissed it at first and then decided to have a second look because I thought there had to be more to it - and got confused :lmao: so I kept looking at the photo and finally got it! Great shot! Won’t even try to explain all the scenarios that appeared in my head :D

Welcome to deepop hover-mode. (Ie, we all know that feeling :))

Back
Top Bottom