MobiColour RESULT: MC #138 Theme: No theme/No edits - Sept 17-23, 2018

20180831_133125.jpg

a painting (from the series)

I always try and take the best possible shot, so that if at all possible it wouldn't need editing. However that doesn't always pan out and as its so easy to edit these days, we perhaps get a little sloppy. This weeks challenge offers us a nice little reminder I guess :)

Its surprising how many people forget to focus as well before they take a picture, as if the phone is a mind reader. Press the screen then take the shot, its SO easy :lol: This is not aimed at you Jilly in any way or anything in this thread, just having a rant !!
Agreed

Foggy Drive to Work II

I just upgraded to IOS 12. Can’t seem to post although the first one went fine. Hmmm.

For Whom The Bell Tolls

View attachment 114472
This challenge has made me realise (I know, better late than nevero_O) how important good lighting is if you don’t want to edit a photo. And I’m having to go out and take photos especially for it because I can’t be sure that photos from my camera roll haven’t been edited.:rolleyes:
Just a crop.
YES. I was thinking the same thing. And realizing that’s why I need to edit most of my images. Most times I’m out shooting when light is meh.

I always try and take the best possible shot, so that if at all possible it wouldn't need editing. However that doesn't always pan out and as its so easy to edit these days, we perhaps get a little sloppy.
Agreed.....but.... I'm not one for filters much and I often try and keep a natural a look to a pic( or not of course :rolleyes:) but I find being unable to do basic edits a bit frustrating.
I edited this for possible use in the B&W thread and very minor changes to light, contrast and clarity made a huge difference to the image, especially what can be seen outside the bus window. Wasn't quite B&W material in the end so it's here as I've took it.
20180919_080037.jpg

Agreed.....but.... I'm not one for filters much and I often try and keep a natural a look to a pic( or not of course :rolleyes:) but I find being unable to do basic edits a bit frustrating.
I edited this for possible use in the B&W thread and very minor changes to light, contrast and clarity made a huge difference to the image, especially what can be seen outside the bus window. Wasn't quite B&W material in the end so it's here as I've took it.
View attachment 114506
Its still a decent image, I think Jilly hit the nail on the head when she said Lighting is key to a good image.

View attachment 114506
Fab lighting on this one. Er, it definitely IS black and white material. Please try harder.:mobibabe: If you bump up the contrast so that the view is overexposed, it’ll highlight that gorgeous profile of the girl on the right and get rid of the view through the windscreen. Pleeeeeeeease.:D Oh, and then post it in the b&w challenge.;)

View attachment 114506
I love this image... the right half is particularly gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom