MobiColour RESULT: MC #138 Theme: No theme/No edits - Sept 17-23, 2018

Family walk at dusk.
27AEE04F-09C7-45D2-8704-AE3CED705C3B.jpeg
21291823-222A-44E8-949A-AF7CD3B3E0E5.jpeg

No edit, no crop

For Whom The Bell Tolls

564BD2D2-54CA-407D-96DD-73116F9ADA4B.jpeg

This challenge has made me realise (I know, better late than nevero_O) how important good lighting is if you don’t want to edit a photo. And I’m having to go out and take photos especially for it because I can’t be sure that photos from my camera roll haven’t been edited.:rolleyes:
Just a crop.

For Whom The Bell Tolls

View attachment 114472
This challenge has made me realise (I know, better late than nevero_O) how important good lighting is if you don’t want to edit a photo. And I’m having to go out and take photos especially for it because I can’t be sure that photos from my camera roll haven’t been edited.:rolleyes:
Just a crop.
I always try and take the best possible shot, so that if at all possible it wouldn't need editing. However that doesn't always pan out and as its so easy to edit these days, we perhaps get a little sloppy. This weeks challenge offers us a nice little reminder I guess :)

Its surprising how many people forget to focus as well before they take a picture, as if the phone is a mind reader. Press the screen then take the shot, its SO easy :lol: This is not aimed at you Jilly in any way or anything in this thread, just having a rant !!

Last edited:
I always try and take the best possible shot, so that if at all possible it wouldn't need editing. However that doesn't always pan out and as its so easy to edit these days, we perhaps get a little sloppy. This weeks challenge offers us a nice little reminder I guess :)

Its surprising how many people forget to focus as well before they take a picture, as if the phone is a mind reader. Press the screen then take the shot, its SO easy :lol: This is not aimed at you Jilly in any way or anything in this thread, just having a rant !!
:D

Back
Top Bottom