MobiColour RESULT: MC #146 Theme: MUSIC - Nov 12-18, 2018

Bending the notes.
FB19B83F-2204-4697-BB71-7C32BED875B8.jpeg

My brother, singer/songwriter, on vacation at a friend’s cottage.
rollworld or circular, can’t remember.

The old Grand Splendid Theatre that opened in 1919 in Buenos Aires which ihas been lovingly converted into a bookstore!

Snapseed
View attachment 116969
:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
What an absolutely brilliant idea!!!! Two of my favorite things merged together.... :inlove: All they need to make it even more perfect is a little cafe, and some cafe tables/chairs in the balconies to sit and while away the hours.

Hope you enjoyed and haven’t run into trouble :zip:
Never been to Chile, but heard it’s very beautiful, enjoy too!
We decided to have a private guide in Rio for 2 days and judging by comments from other travellers, the only way to do it. It has SO much potential. Such a shame about all the corruption.

:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
What an absolutely brilliant idea!!!! Two of my favorite things merged together.... :inlove: All they need to make it even more perfect is a little cafe, and some cafe tables/chairs in the balconies to sit and while away the hours.
Clearly you weren't the only one to think that. The stage is a cafe where we had a great coffee and the 4 little balconies are actually reading areas! The sad thing for me is wondering how much longer books will last. The fact that it's a tourist attraction brings many more people in than it would usually do so that's a bonus.

Snapseed.jpg

Clearly you weren't the only one to think that. The stage is a cafe where we had a great coffee and the 4 little balconies are actually reading areas! The sad thing for me is wondering how much longer books will last. The fact that it's a tourist attraction brings many more people in than it would usually do so that's a bonus.

View attachment 116996
OMG.... utterly perfect. :inlove: I want to sit in one of the reading nook balconies!!

View attachment 116996
What a great use of a lovely old building. I think people like to browse bookshops still, I know I do, but ultimately purchase electronic versions or cheaper copies online.

A8A12975-077D-4FB6-ACD2-676D8D1BAA42.jpeg

Music, uniquely among the arts, is both completely abstract and profoundly emotional. It has no power to represent anything particular or external, but it has a unique power to express inner states or feelings. Music can pierce the heart directly; it needs no mediation.”
― Oliver Sacks, Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain

(Vale Oliver Sacks)

Back
Top Bottom