MobiColour RESULT: MC #148 Theme: Maximalism - Nov 26-Dec 2, 2018

This is a difficult and somewhat obscure genre which has many definitions (a popular, but not a de facto one by Daryush Shokof's "Maximalist Manifesto" describes it as (quoted from wikipedia.org), "1. Figurative, 2. Politically aware, with socially critical points of view, 3. Erotic, 4. Mostly includes ironic and humorous perspectives in concept or in form, 5. Not made to simply oppose minimalist works of art, 6. Open to wide views and visionary dimensions that can be fantastic, but not deformed".......

Makes perfect sense to me :mobibabe:
Yeah like the time I tried to read that Stephen Hawking bestseller :confused:

View attachment 117467
Snapseed

I don’t know about “intertextuality, referencing high and low cultures, self referential stuff, epistemological uncertainty and all that”......but here’s my interpretation. :mobibabe:
I have no idea what some of those words even mean, clever will kill Mobitog if we're not careful. We wonder why new members are harder to find than Reindeer poop on Christmas Eve, they are probably too scared to post :confused:

nice image btw :thumbs:

I have no idea what some of those words even mean, clever will kill Mobitog if we're not careful. We wonder why new members are harder to find than Reindeer poop on Christmas Eve, they are probably too scared to post :confused:

nice image btw :thumbs:
I thought Christmas Eve was the time when you would definitely find Reindeer poo.o_O

Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Cathedral. Probably the most over-The-top place I have ever seen.
A195EBF8-9E17-4A32-8590-1516D5FFCF8A.jpeg

Moment wide angle lens (series 1), Fusion.
Edit: by the way, this is just the entrance. It was like this in 4 directions. Plus numerous minor ‘nooks’ that were too much to imagine. Although this is a famous place I can’t imagine where the money comes from to keep it up.

Last edited:
This is a difficult and somewhat obscure genre which has many definitions (a popular, but not a de facto one by Daryush Shokof's "Maximalist Manifesto" describes it as (quoted from wikipedia.org), "1. Figurative, 2. Politically aware, with socially critical points of view, 3. Erotic, 4. Mostly includes ironic and humorous perspectives in concept or in form, 5. Not made to simply oppose minimalist works of art, 6. Open to wide views and visionary dimensions that can be fantastic, but not deformed".......

Makes perfect sense to me :mobibabe:

It’s only hard to put it all in ONE picture. But thinking of it a picture full of different dildos in different colours would actually cover the complete 6 points. :eek::confused::rolleyes::lol::lmao:

Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Cathedral. Probably the most over-The-top place I have ever seen.
View attachment 117470
Moment wide angle lens (series 1), Fusion.
Edit: by the way, this is just the entrance. It was like this in 4 directions. Plus numerous minor ‘nooks’ that were too much to imagine. Although this is a famous place I can’t imagine where the money comes from to keep it up.
That's spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom