Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #149!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: Theme-less-ism

The judge for this challenge is zenjenny Jen!

Last edited by a moderator:
FB_IMG_1543768129651.jpg

Alley. Sony Xperia.. Photo editor.

color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #149!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: TBD

The judge for this challenge is TBD!

Jumping the gun again.... I will get it at some point. (stupid me thought TBD) was a members username duh! ! Sorry
:D Well, it could have been. We sometimes do start posting images before the theme or no theme is decided, just to keep the thread going. You just got there first.:thumbs:

:D Well, it could have been. We sometimes do start posting images before the theme or no theme is decided, just to keep the thread going. You just got there first.:thumbs:
Sorry. Over excited to find a decent forum to share the pics I love taking. When me and Mrs Lang go travelling, all my mates say "but there are no pics of you two enjoying the holiday" this forum makes me see there are like minded folks who dont need to use the phone camera for just holiday snaps (not that thats a bad thing per say) I know Im there, I dont need my ugly mug shot to remind me! Xxx

Alley. Sony Xperia.. Photo editorView attachment 117675

Original mobile camera. . Too heavy for a pocket! Sony Xperia. Photo Editor. View attachment 117676
No worries! As JillyG said, sometimes we post images while we wait for the theme. And these are both wonderful!

Jumping the gun again.... I will get it at some point. (stupid me thought TBD) was a members username duh! ! Sorry
Haha!!! That’s great. :D It’s an easy mistake considering usernames can be quite creative.

Sorry. Over excited to find a decent forum to share the pics I love taking. When me and Mrs Lang go travelling, all my mates say "but there are no pics of you two enjoying the holiday" this forum makes me see there are like minded folks who dont need to use the phone camera for just holiday snaps (not that thats a bad thing per say) I know Im there, I dont need my ugly mug shot to remind me! Xxx
Oh yeah, there are lots of like-minded folks here, and I’m happy you found us!

Yay, somebody else to join us! Yes, this is exactly how we are and yes, it’s brilliant to be able to share ‘serious’ images taken with an iphone or just experiments. I have learnt a massive amount. There is a lot of knowledge here - apps, accessories, how to use them, photography knowledge - just ask or research.

Why not do a 365 day project next year? I improved a lot through this and enjoyed sharing all my pics.

No worries! As JillyG said, sometimes we post images while we wait for the theme. And these are both wonderful!

Haha!!! That’s great. :D It’s an easy mistake considering usernames can be quite creative.

Oh yeah, there are lots of like-minded folks here, and I’m happy you found us!

Yay, somebody else to join us! Yes, this is exactly how we are and yes, it’s brilliant to be able to share ‘serious’ images taken with an iphone or just experiments. I have learnt a massive amount. There is a lot of knowledge here - apps, accessories, how to use them, photography knowledge - just ask or research.

Why not do a 365 day project next year? I improved a lot through this and enjoyed sharing all my pics.

What they said! I’m thinking you will fit in quite nicely here!

Back
Top Bottom