MobiColour RESULT: MC #171 Theme: Over-Processing - May 6-12, 2019

Can anyone actually define Over Processed, I'm curious?
I've googled a bit and the consensus seems to be bad HDR or going overboard with the clarity slider. Another mentioned very contrasty images, but hell I like those :rolleyes:
Is it all just a matter of taste once again?
This isn't mobile specific but of interest all the same and the comments are worth reading too.
https://digital-photography-school.com/are-you-guilty-of-these-5-over-processing-sins/
Ab-sol-oodle!

20160211_072420-01.jpeg

Bus Stop - and here I was trying to out Rizole......Rizole LG camera and snapseed again hmmm a pattern develops !

There are some wonderful examples of what some might describe as “over-processed” images here in chineezguy Michael’s 365. But I think they’re little works of art. He is fearless when it comes to subject, composition and editing. Definitely worth a look. :thumbs:
Truly, chineezguy is one of my favorite threads.
Agree! I love Michael’s eye for unique composition and mood.

Whoa! This indigo is gorgeous.
Thanks :) the regular photo is kinda boring now. This challenge has been nice... there’s a few photos like this one that didn’t really come out the way I wanted and had written them off. But with license to take them for what they are and make them into something else has been a nice lesson.

Back
Top Bottom