MobiColour RESULT: MC #203 Theme: Night Shots - December 16-22, 2019

One more for the battle :lmao:

IMG_20191028_173346-01.jpg

Yes, I know and tried some of third party apps. The problem I've found with that apps is that taking pictures at night, for instance for 30s, they will get that amount of time sacrifying ISO, ended with a picure with lot of grain, even if you can ajust ISO for a minimun possible. This is something you wont get with a native camera app, on Adroid phones. But, to be honest, i haven't tried them on iPhone 11 pro. With new image processing meaby we will get better results.
Oh, I see what you're after. My mistake for missing the context. You know, I've done long exposure shots before but not at night. I'll have to try it this week. I see that Slow Shutter Cam has a Low Light mode with exposure times up to 60s (plus Bulb) and the ability to pin the ISO to a setting as low as 25. I wonder how that will work. If it's not raining, I'll give it a try tonight.

Oh, I see what you're after. My mistake for missing the context. You know, I've done long exposure shots before but not at night. I'll have to try it this week. I see that Slow Shutter Cam has a Low Light mode with exposure times up to 60s (plus Bulb) and the ability to pin the ISO to a setting as low as 25. I wonder how that will work. If it's not raining, I'll give it a try tonight.
One more for the battle :lmao:

View attachment 152807
...and one more great shot! The blue tone of the sky is beautiful. Lovely reflections.

Yes, I know and tried some of third party apps. The problem I've found with that apps is that taking pictures at night, for instance for 30s, they will get that amount of time sacrifying ISO, ended with a picure with lot of grain, even if you can ajust ISO for a minimun possible. This is something you wont get with a native camera app, on Adroid phones. But, to be honest, i haven't tried them on iPhone 11 pro. With new image processing meaby we will get better results.

I once had the weird idea I could do better than Google (or Apple or what ever) by developing the RAW of a night sight shot - stupid idea. There is so much intelligent computing in the background going on you can't compete with.
The result of this trial was just crap compared to the OOC shot.

Back
Top Bottom