MobiColour RESULT: MC #21 Theme: Interiors - June 20-26

Parking garage II
Enlight
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1466605430.919421.jpg

My five cents:
Romford, some posh steakhouse (counter/bar) (GB)
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1466631873.512454.jpg

Inside the Cutty Sark, Greenwich (GB)
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1466631928.465844.jpg

At Star Wars Identities, Cologne (GER)
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1466632034.588111.jpg

The interior of a shopping Mall in Kassel (GER)
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1466632113.296486.jpg

At a Thai Restaurant in Frankfurt (GER) – please notice the wonderful ceiling with the origami birds
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1466632252.309872.jpg

All taken with 6Pod with FusionHDR, last one additional edits in SKEW and HDRArt.

Strange as they may be.
:)...:coffee:(Just threw that emoji in because I've never seen it used and I don't understand what it means.)
It depends on the inflection and context. Could be "I need more coffee", "I've had lots of coffee!", or just "Coffee." With a rising intonation at the end, it could be "Can I have some coffee?" while a falling intonation woud indicate "I'm considering this over coffee." Combined with :eek:, it would be "I spilled my coffee!" and the presence of a reinforcer like a second :eek: would add "in my lap!" Combined with :feet:, it would indicate "I stir my coffee with my feet," but that's not used much.

It depends on the inflection and context. Could be "I need more coffee", "I've had lots of coffee!", or just "Coffee." With a rising intonation at the end, it could be "Can I have some coffee?" while a falling intonation woud indicate "I'm considering this over coffee." Combined with :eek:, it would be "I spilled my coffee!" and the presence of a reinforcer like a second :eek: would add "in my lap!" Combined with :feet:, it would indicate "I stir my coffee with my feet," but that's not used much.
LOL

:lmao:. I think you forgot :coffee:

Love the first. Picsart Pencil filter? So cool!
Me too ! ! (IE especially the first - so beautifully clean & spare :thumbs:)

That's my favorite sketch filter, too. I don't remember if it was that I used here, maybe one of the sketcher filters. It doesn't look quite like pencil in the middle. I was really surprised by the way the view of the outside in the doorway came out -- it looks like it was composited in from a separate image!

Ooh Ted, I love what you've done with the place. Great edits.:inlove: Gates!!!!! :lol:
:D That view looks even better when the gates are closed -- I've shot it before -- but they were locked open on that day. (It's been pretty hot here the last week or so.)

Back
Top Bottom