MobiColour RESULT: MC #21 Theme: Interiors - June 20-26

Following Ted's lead I've tried it, and ditto to all he says. Another app that is somewhat similar is Pikazo, which allows you to combine your photo with any work of art you want (if you download into your camera roll). It has similar drawbacks as Prisma, in addition to which it takes about 10 minutes for its"neural network" to combine the 2 images. The result is low res(300x400 pixels), but can be made hi res for $(or whatever symbol you use where you live.) It's rare to get a good result (although I'm sure Jen could get bits and pieces to use for her collages.)
here are 2 screenshots showing before and afters. The first with a Pikazo "Mona Lisa", the second with a downloaded Kahlo)
View attachment 78971
View attachment 78972
Had a try with Pikazo about a week ago when I saw some images done with it but I have to agree I struggled to get a decent image out of it.

Sorry for the delay. Here the results. Thanks David deepop and Jen zenjenny for your collaboration in this so difficult decision.

Special mention: rizole: It's my eldest.
A clever decision of the image to represent "Interior". Very, very interior!
rizole.jpg

3. Mel mwolfer: Table interior.
A photographic eye type Dali is necessary to address this detail. And artist patience and skill to solve the glare.
mel.jpg
2. Ted terse: Blue interior #2
Beautiful management of lighting, combining interior and exterior. The pencil treatment give to the image an impressive visualization.
terse.jpeg

1. Jeffrey dscheff: Inside Out.
A total expression of INTERIORS. As a physical and human space which comes to us by the light!

jeffrey.jpeg

I am. We're sitting on the patio, I've just dowloaded Blackie to test (have you got that yet? - if not PM them for a code) and I've got my Pad on my lap. All is right with the world. :D
I think Blackie is for shooting though not editing, so I'm probably not that fussed if you can't migrate shots into it. Tell me if I'm wrong? :)

Sorry for the delay. Here the results. Thanks David deepop and Jen zenjenny for your collaboration in this so difficult decision.

A photographic eye type Dali is necessary to address this detail. And artist patience and skill to solve the glare.
Beautiful management of lighting, combining interior and exterior. The pencil treatment give to the image an impressive visualization.
A total expression of INTERIORS. As a physical and human space which comes to us by the light!

Great choices. :thumbs: Such a variety of entries on the theme. Brilliant work by everyone. Right, on to the next one.:)

View attachment 78982

View attachment 78981
View attachment 78983

View attachment 78980
Congratulations dscheff Jeffrey!! :thumbs:
Now.... will there be a theme for this week?? :sneaky:

Kudos to Mel, Ted and Rizole!! :D

Thanks for the mention!!

Congrats to the other mentioned artists and Jeffrey!!

Thanks to the judges for your time and efforts.

Back
Top Bottom