MobiColour RESULT: MC #222 Theme RED - May 25 - June 7, 2020

1590465982289.jpeg

Brick Red

I just uploaded 3 different photos and each time the color intensity and vibrancy of the reds was markedly diminished. Anyone else noticing any issues?
I have noticed that some photos get a bit darker/dimmer. It seems to happen with photos that get resized (i.e. photos that are bigger than 1500 pixels on the longest side), and it also happens with photos I resize to 1500 on my iPad before uploading. I'm not sure this is the same thing you're seeing, though, and it doesn't happen with all photos.

EDIT: And I find images look different on different screens. Photos that look good on my iPad sometimes look a bit flat on my MacBook Pro.

Last edited:
I have noticed that some photos get a bit darker/dimmer. It seems to happen with photos that get resized (i.e. photos that are bigger than 1500 pixels on the longest side), and it also happens with photos I resize to 1500 on my iPad before uploading. I'm not sure this is the same thing you're seeing, though, and it doesn't happen with all photos.

EDIT: And I find images look different on different screens. Photos that look good on my iPad sometimes look a bit flat on my MacBook Pro.
I did a little troubleshooting and am embarrassed to say that the issue was that I had set my browser (Firefox) to night mode. When I turned it off everything brightened up. (I had tried night mode to see if it would extend my battery life.)

I did a little troubleshooting and am embarrassed to say that the issue was that I had set my browser (Firefox) to night mode. When I turned it off everything brightened up. (I had tried night mode to see if it would extend my battery life.)
I'll take a moment of embarrassment in exchange for an easy fix any day :D

The Finds Bowl

View attachment 157922

This bowl contains the various bits and pieces found on our walks - most of them from our lockdown walks.
SuperimposeX
Ever found a complete clay pipe? I recall a master, when at school in Lincolnshire, having us traipse up and down freshly ploughed fields on abandoned village sites looking for similar treasures.

Back
Top Bottom