MobiColour RESULT: MC #25 THEME: Curves - July 18-24

Shadow curve
Ultralight, ACDSee

View attachment 79823

Love this. Is it a crop from a much larger image? Love those shapes, the colours... I'd love to wreck it. Wonder what that says about me, wanting to wreck everything. Sublimated rage & resentment at my own inadequacies as a photographer, no doubt. Or maybe I just like playing with shapes and colours. Nah, bound to be something sublimated and multisyllabic.

Love this. Is it a crop from a much larger image? Love those shapes, the colours... I'd love to wreck it. Wonder what that says about me, wanting to wreck everything. Sublimated rage & resentment at my own inadequacies as a photographer, no doubt. Or maybe I just like playing with shapes and colours. Nah, bound to be something sublimated and multisyllabic.

If you are, then I am - I love wrecking. BTW have you been to the Album Cover results? You're mentioned. :sneaky:

I'd be happy to lend you something from my monosyllabic lexicon.:whistle:

Yes, a severe crop from a larger image. It's the top corner of a two-story building in downtown Santa Cruz, with me shooting from an upper level of a parking garage across an alley -- couldn't get any closer. I'm looking forward to having a phone with a higher res camera for shots like these.

I'd love to see what you do with it. Wreck away.

This is great! Is this one of those *villages* where everyone dresses from another era, etc.?
The Henry Ford (also known as the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village, and more formally as the Edison Institute) is a large indoor and outdoor history museum complex and a National Historic Landmark in the Detroit suburb of Dearborn, Michigan, USA.
The museum collection contains the presidential limousine of John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln's chair from Ford's Theatre, Thomas Edison's laboratory, the Wright Brothers' bicycle shop, the Rosa Parks bus, and many more historical exhibits.
The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village (93 acres) is the largest indoor-outdoor museum complex in the United States.

Cool, could I have something with at least one 'x' in it?
43049D99-048C-4B19-94C5-3D9111F9FC37.JPG

Back
Top Bottom