MobiColour RESULT: MC #25 THEME: Curves - July 18-24

Nectarine
Enlight, Retouch, Prisma, Superimpose
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1469124867.720179.jpg

Today I've been to yet another shopping centre, at the MTZ, more to see Star Trek at the cinema there. (Like it. Funny and action loaded.) in the middle of the MTZ was an exhibition called "Astro-Kids" where the young could learn a bit about space and astronauts and stuff. So I took "Curves of Mars"
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1469136018.925893.jpg

Today I've been to yet another shopping centre, at the MTZ, more to see Star Trek at the cinema there. (Like it. Funny and action loaded.) in the middle of the MTZ was an exhibition called "Astro-Kids" where the young could learn a bit about space and astronauts and stuff. So I took "Curves of Mars"
View attachment 79948

I love the wavy ceiling too. Good one Gouvy.:thumbs:

Oooo, I can taste those cherries!

:) Do you get cherries where you are Ann? That might be a stupid question because everything gets everywhere nowadays, but I remember you saying that you hadn't had gooseberries for ages.

Love this. I have to admit to struggling a little with 'curves' this week :(

Yes, I know what you mean. They're everywhere, but not always photogenic. I think I might have stretched the theme with the cherries, but .... And then I see someone else's take on Curves and I think "Why didn't I think of that?". :confused:

:) Do you get cherries where you are Ann? That might be a stupid question because everything gets everywhere nowadays, but I remember you saying that you hadn't had gooseberries for ages.
Actually, we do and in season they are a little cheaper here than in the UK. It's my DH's favourite and we buy them almost every week except when they are out of season for about 2 months. My penance for being a stay-at-home expat's wife is that I have to pit them every weekend and I have grown to hate this chore as the single cherry de-pitter no longer works very well and by the end I am covered in cherry juice and my hands totally stained. However, I have just bought a contraption that de-pits 6 cherries at a time and I am in a total state of excitement to get Saturday's supply of cherries and give them a go. I shall be gutted if it doesn't work but the reviews are good and I have high hopes. :)

Back
Top Bottom