MobiColour RESULT: MC #27 Theme: Joy - August 1-7

Rain drops on Roses (Leaves)

View attachment 80361

Some people don't like the rain, but we needed some as the ground was hard and cracked, so this morning's rain brought me joy and a photo op. :D 6, Camera+ (Very impressed with the macro on C+) and a little bit of Snapseed lovin.

As an Australian, I don't get 'not liking rain'. However inconvenient it might be, water falling from the sky is an enduring joy & wonder.
And your ground was 'hard and cracked' ?? Even in summer that sounds wrong in UK.

I've GOT to post two picts and maybe you feel the same joy. The first one is the normal watching distance. Can you spot the oh so tiny pink flower? Smaller than the nail on my little finger. (This picture is OFF topic, just shows location.)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1470248498.644095.jpg

Native 6Pod cam

And this is ON topic. (I couldn't even see all those tiny leaves and the furry caterpillar stamps with my glasses on!)

Joyful nature
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1470248711.190878.jpg

Native 6Pod cam with macro lens. (And I clapped my hands together of joy when saw how it turned out on the screen!)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1470260457.936253.jpg

You have no idea how much joy it gives me to see my sweetie-pie, Fabi, out in her new kayak and actually liking it. This opens up a world of possibilities to us as a couple that otherwise are only solo activities for me. No more coming home after having a great kayak outing and hearing "I'm glad you had a good time but I was stuck here at home".
It looks so simple, but the implications of this are huge. That's why, whenever we're out kayaking together and I look over and see Fabi having a good time, it makes me smile, inside and out, and, yes, I feel the joy of it so much that sometimes it brings tears to my eyes at the same time as I'm smiling.
It goes beyond how I feel about it. This weekend Fabi's daughter, Diane, convinced her boyfriend from Quebec City to come and visit her special places in New Brunswick. After looking at Fabi and I after our of our kayak outings he said to Diane, "Your mother and Brian are looking so fit". There's another implied bit there, "for senior citizens".
Ahem. I never intended to start a book, but if there is anything that currently spells "joy" to me, this is it.

I've GOT to post two picts and maybe you feel the same joy. The first one is the normal watching distance. Can you spot the oh so tiny pink flower? Smaller than the nail on my little finger. (This picture is OFF topic, just shows location.)

View attachment 80386
Native 6Pod cam

And this is ON topic. (I couldn't even see all those tiny leaves and the furry caterpillar stamps with my glasses on!)

Joyful nature
View attachment 80387

Native 6Pod cam with macro lens. (And I clapped my hands together of joy when saw how it turned out on the screen!)
How sweet!! I do see her! :)

View attachment 80391
You have no idea how much joy it gives me to see my sweetie-pie, Fabi, out in her new kayak and actually liking it. This opens up a world of possibilities to us as a couple that otherwise are only solo activities for me. No more coming home after having a great kayak outing and hearing "I'm glad you had a good time but I was stuck here at home".
It looks so simple, but the implications of this are huge. That's why, whenever we're out kayaking together and I look over and see Fabi having a good time, it makes me smile, inside and out, and, yes, I feel the joy of it so much that sometimes it brings tears to my eyes at the same time as I'm smiling.
It goes beyond how I feel about it. This weekend Fabi's daughter, Diane, convinced her boyfriend from Quebec City to come and visit her special places in New Brunswick. After looking at Fabi and I after our of our kayak outings he said to Diane, "Your mother and Brian are looking so fit". There's another implied bit there, "for senior citizens".
Ahem. I never intended to start a book, but if there is anything that currently spells "joy" to me, this is it.
How beautiful... the image, and the sentiment. :inlove: I can feel the love and companionship between you and Fabi, although it's only "virtual".... I love that you both enjoy doing so many things together.... you guys are kind of a "hero couple" to me. :inlove:

View attachment 80391

Brought tears to my eyes Brian. You're a special couple.:inlove:

Cool! Looks like a very talented child painted the whole picture. The can fits so perfect to the underground. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Is it beer in the can or some soft drink? With that name I even suppose it's an energy drink. [emoji15]
IPA. There's a little picture of hops in the lower center

Back
Top Bottom