MobiColour RESULT: MC #36 Theme: All Indoors - October 3-9

Nice Work RoseCat
There is a blog for Enlight called Blog - Enlight Leak at https://www.enlightapp.com/blog/
Have a look into it They have lots of tutorial on how to better your edits using Enlight
Esp Tutorial Tuesday
Hope it helps
Thank you Kuan Meng!
I appreciate the link... will definitely check it out. I think there's lots to learn with Enlight.

Indoor At Night
IMG_3415.JPG

ProShot, H322 (Victoria, DreamCanvas, Standard), Trigraphy (Azzy), Darkroom

Osaka Wet Market
View attachment 82753
Edit Snapseed
Its an indoor wet market with lots of covered lanes
Vegetables, Fruits, Meat, Ready cooked foods, Flowers, Fish, House wares has its own lane
You can even eat in some of the stalls Only you have to stand and eat No stools and tables
Wow, what a place. I love the way the red goes through everything and brings it all together. :thumbs:

That's lovely Catherine. I bet the wind whipped through that window didn't it?
Thanks Jilly... it was a calm day if I remember correctly, don't remember any gusts of wind, but I can just imagine what it would be like on a stormy, windy day. Actually, I'd love to visit a castle on a stormy day. :inlove:

IMG_6244.JPG

A quick unedited (except autocollage) approx 360 of my current 'all indoors'. Bcs I'm feeling left out & miserable.
Clockwise-ish from top L: beautiful blue sky & spring sunshine with tree and unknown object hanging from eaves which I would've missed if I'd taken two steps outside. A feather duster hanging from a bay leaf tree (Laureate Nobilis or something) undergoing Day 2 of my Irish peasant potato farmer medicine woman grandmother's magical ritual of cleansing & healing (it's currently breathing in and out the magic of the bay tree (the praiseworthy hero, the [laureate] poet, healing & purification, glory, physical & moral cleansing). Article in iBooks on iPad. My immediate field of vision (two monitors). Infographic type printouts that prob aren't useful but are a welcome relief to complex graphs and numbers with lots of decimal places. A cartoon about mindfulness I sent to my project group and none of them thought it was funny. A lovely old dog called Max I am dog-sitting. Pears poster magnets on the fridge. Great-grandparents (not mine). A Rumi poem that reminds me there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio . . .

Lovely Gouvy. The enhanced reflections are perfect. :thumbs:
Thank you! :notworthy:
A question: updated the mobi app today. Now I'm logged in, can read the threads but can neither reply nor like a post. Did I miss something???? To write this I changed into web view, but you know there's no emojis … :confused:
What do I have to do to like and answer as like before? :alien:

Back
Top Bottom