MobiColour RESULT: MC #36 Theme: All Indoors - October 3-9

Noah Websters desk....yes, THE NOAH WEBSTER ! Taken at Greenfield Village, Michigan. No touch up.
IMG_1735.JPG

Not sure if this counts for "all inside" but when I can do a shot from the inside to the outside, it must be allowed vice versa.
So this is a shot from yesterday evening, I passed this soon to be opened restaurant and saw they are still busy redecorating the interior. The painter was at work and I took a picture.
Now having a look at it, it somehow reminds me to that lovely art piece "Nighthawks" by Edward Hopper, that was later wonderfully changed by someone with Bogey, Dean and Monroe at the bar.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1475766062.250138.jpg

FusionHDR, Oil Effect (to turn the grains into something stylish. [emoji4])

Not sure if this counts for "all inside" but when I can do a shot from the inside to the outside, it must be allowed vice versa.
So this is a shot from yesterday evening, I passed this soon to be opened restaurant and saw they are still busy redecorating the interior. The painter was at work and I took a picture.
Now having a look at it, it somehow reminds me to that lovely art piece "Nighthawks" by Edward Hopper, that was later wonderfully changed by someone with Bogey, Dean and Monroe at the bar.

View attachment 82792

FusionHDR, Oil Effect (to turn the grains into something stylish. [emoji4])

Ha ha, if the theme had been Outside Looking In this would be a winner. However ...

But a great image Gouvy and I love the processing.

I would have expected it to be bigger and weightier. :D What's that thing in the middle, some kind of lamp or candle holder with a reflector?
Sometimes reality exceeds expectations, Ted. I have no idea what that device is. When I zoom in, it looks like the cone is hinged. I questioned it as well and was going to ask the docent, but he was downstairs and we exited out the back.

View attachment 82795 inside the 8.20 this morning, making up stories for strangers - snapseed androidery

Nice one! BTW, in Germany I wouldn't be allowed to post such a picture without the permission of those two ladies ("Recht am eigenen Bild").

For our German folx, that's one of the topics at the current C't - Digitale Fotografie Spezial - Meisterklasse People
about street photography.

https://stat.heiseshop.de/media/pro...al-meisterklasse-people-4018837009994-a0b.jpg

:)

Last edited:
in Germany I wouldn't be allowed to post
that's an interesting thing you wrote there BoBo, I know there is a whole debate to be had about photographing strangers but 'not allowed' seems a little authoritarian to me. Would you get arrested or banned from using a smartphone ? :eek:

that's an interesting thing you wrote there BoBo, I know there is a whole debate to be had about photographing strangers but 'not allowed' seems a little authoritarian to me. Would you get arrested or banned from using a smartphone ? :eek:

Well, not necessarily. But you could be fined to pay for it - based on the amount of existing copies (think of it if it goes viral!). In case you ignore someones privacy (eg. shot from outside the building a person in its appartment (paparazzo-style) you could end up in jail. TBH, it's tricky!

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recht_am_eigenen_Bild_(Deutschland)

Well, not necessarily. But you could be fined to pay for it - based on the amount of existing copies (think of it if it goes viral!). In case you ignore someones privacy (eg. shot from outside the building a person in its appartment (paparazzo-style) you could end up in jail. TBH, it's tricky!

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recht_am_eigenen_Bild_(Deutschland)
But I've seen images of people that Gouvy has taken - street processions, people in malls and that's in Germany. Does that mean that Gouvy could go to jail for those? I hope not. :eek:

But I've seen images of people that Gouvy has taken - street processions, people in malls and that's in Germany. Does that mean that Gouvy could go to jail for those? I hope not. :eek:

No. I've tried to find an English translation of those German laws for your convenience but failed.
Please bare with me that I'm not able to explain that thing in detail.
There must be a reason why lawyers get that much money to deal with those things, right!? :D

Back
Top Bottom