• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

MobiColour RESULT: MC #37 Theme: Reflections - October 10-16

Sorry for not being online so much, I'm so busy having holidays …
Monday London welcomed me with some reflections at the water around London City Airport some seconds before touch down:

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476313574.185158.jpg

6Pod native cam and "chromed" in the cam roll.

Then I went outside and saw that over the entrance:

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476313677.575215.jpg

FusionHDR, straightened in SKEW

And then later, after being home (means temporarily London home) I took a short walk and was presented with a shot that opened my heart widely: reflection of sunbeams on humid sky, means a rainbow. No, it wasn't just one, if you look closer you can see a lighter one also bending above. I may have seen a handful complete rainbows during my life, but this was the first time ever I could ban it into a picture. (It can't compete with all those fantastic pictures you've all posted already, but to me it felt like I found the pot of gold, my heart danced a samba of pure joy.)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476314014.770586.jpg

Fisheye attached, FusionHDR.

Hopefully tomorrow I can post what I found Tuesday like London would know I'd need some awesome reflections for Mobitog. [emoji4]

e seen a handful complete rainbows during my life, but this was the first time ever I could ban it into a picture. (It can't compete with all those fantastic pictures you've all posted already, but to me it felt like I found the pot of gold, my heart danced a samba of pure joy.)

London must be pleased to see you, Gouvy :)

Sorry for not being online so much, I'm so busy having holidays …
Monday London welcomed me with some reflections at the water around London City Airport some seconds before touch down:

View attachment 83099

6Pod native cam and "chromed" in the cam roll.

Then I went outside and saw that over the entrance:

View attachment 83100

FusionHDR, straightened in SKEW

And then later, after being home (means temporarily London home) I took a short walk and was presented with a shot that opened my heart widely: reflection of sunbeams on humid sky, means a rainbow. No, it wasn't just one, if you look closer you can see a lighter one also bending above. I may have seen a handful complete rainbows during my life, but this was the first time ever I could ban it into a picture. (It can't compete with all those fantastic pictures you've all posted already, but to me it felt like I found the pot of gold, my heart danced a samba of pure joy.)

View attachment 83101

Fisheye attached, FusionHDR.

Hopefully tomorrow I can post what I found Tuesday like London would know I'd need some awesome reflections for Mobitog. [emoji4]

Oh, one of my favorite cities!! Have a blast Gouvy!!

More London coming up now. Sorry for pesting you with those, but every footstep I take seem to lead me to another image that makes (at least me) simply feel good. I think it's England, but it also can be a bit of enjoying holidays.

On my walk from Hamley's to Forbidden Planet I enjoyed the sights and crossed some of my favourite spots, some "helloed" me with reflections:
Leicester Square
I remember this house back years ago it had a big cuckoo clock on the front and played a Bavarian chime every full hour, with kinda dolls moving.
Now it houses an M&M's World store and the facade is all glass but seems some layers and matte white from the inside. In short: instead of shiny reflections you get some quite bizarre –especially against dark skies.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476362324.736150.jpg

Fusion, SKEW

Some backs, but especially one of the cutest backsides of whole London reflects his in the fountain at Trafalgar Square:

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476362570.520834.jpg

FusionHDR.

And then I came through the Jackpot of reflections: Covent Garden
They covered complete fronts with mirror foil (or even glass?) and you better have a closer look to divide reality from reflections. Sorry it's sooooo many I took and I really reduced them, but I will have to add another post. Hope you'll find them entertaining and not boring. All FusionHDR, most SKEWed and if you see a PPE (Purple People Eater) or a PIPIP (Person in purple in picture), that's me! [emoji23]

CG 1
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476363001.175710.jpg

CG 2
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476363019.142679.jpg

CG 3
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476363039.762364.jpg

CG 4
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476363065.412763.jpg

CG 5
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476363093.148845.jpg

CG 6
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476363116.317457.jpg

(Look at the biker! The dent in the mirror made it a vortex!)

Back
Top Bottom