MobiColour RESULT: MC #42 THEME: Story Telling - November 14-20

And you can give just one a quote or title by posting the number.

View attachment 84619

"And so, the marathon begins..." ... :D

I have to say it was very thoughtful of you not to hog the Home Page (too much) Gouvy, thank you... :thumbs:

However, whilst you have escaped the need to add a Title because of the nature of this particular MobiChallenge... :whistle:

The MobiRules do state you should add some detail about the apps and processing for each iMage posted... :rog:

"And so, the marathon begins..." ... :D

I have to say it was very thoughtful of you not to hog the Home Page (too much) Gouvy, thank you... :thumbs:

However, whilst you have escaped the need to add a Title because of the nature of this particular MobiChallenge... :whistle:

The MobiRules do state you should add some detail about the apps and processing for each iMage posted... :rog:

Sorry, simply forgot and to be honest some I forgot which, but I can say they are all taken with either 6Pod native cam or FusionHDR, some are cropped to its best (when it's no 4:3 ratio, =#5, #30, #35, #39) with the cam roll crop, two I did in Handy Photo with magic crop #4 and #11), and #1 is pimped in OilEffect. And #2 was straightened in SideCiIpper or FrontView.
#38 was an HDR edit, think Jixis', but I'm not sure if I maybe tried snapseed or something else.
#17 & #18 taken with MultiCam.
If further questions, just ask. [emoji4]

No 40. Can I change places with him please :p

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
Please don't complain, it took me all my free minutes and nights to close it down to the 40 otherwise it would have been over 100, and I thought we were hunting to break the record again. [emoji16]
Sorry, but I'll title them as I would have when the challenge is through. [emoji1]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
Please don't complain, it took me all my free minutes and nights to close it down to the 40 otherwise it would have been over 100, and I thought we were hunting to break the record again. [emoji16]
Sorry, but I'll title them as I would have when the challenge is through. [emoji1]
Egads.... [emoji33] I'm sorry Gouvy but if there had been 100 images I'm afraid I would have deleted them. No offense meant, but... :barf:

There's really no need to break any records.... unless that was an established, agreed upon part of the challenge's rules. Part of the fun (and *challenge* :sneaky: ) is searching for the right image to fit the theme (quality over quantity is my motto.) So many images at once makes things a bit *hectic*, and rather takes over the entire thread.

It would be greatly appreciated if in the future we could limit our number to three images at once (MAX - I prefer one at a time, please) for this challenge. Thanks! [emoji1360]

Egads.... [emoji33] I'm sorry Gouvy but if there had been 100 images I'm afraid I would have deleted them. No offense meant, but... :barf:

There's really no need to break any records.... unless that was an established, agreed upon part of the challenge's rules. Part of the fun (and *challenge* :sneaky: ) is searching for the right image to fit the theme (quality over quantity is my motto.) So many images at once makes things a bit *hectic*, and rather takes over the entire thread.

It would be greatly appreciated if in the future we could limit our number to three images at once (MAX - I prefer one at a time, please) for this challenge. Thanks! [emoji1360]

Well, I understand your grief, but – as far as I know – the rules say unlimited or at least no specific number. Change it. [emoji4]

And it's nice if you can start right away, but sometimes it is not possible, because … and then it closes the same week. Gosh, I don't know how you all manage it, but though I limited my number of threads I'm on here, it's still too less time left to read it all, answer, doing pictures … Well … anyway, do what you like. [emoji4]

Well, I understand your grief, but – as far as I know – the rules say unlimited or at least no specific number. Change it. [emoji4]

And it's nice if you can start right away, but sometimes it is not possible, because … and then it closes the same week. Gosh, I don't know how you all manage it, but though I limited my number of threads I'm on here, it's still too less time left to read it all, answer, doing pictures … Well … anyway, do what you like. [emoji4]

Must we really change the rules when all that's needed is a little common sense and a bit of thought for the person who's judging? There's lots of busy people on here Gouvy. You're not alone.

IMG_0630.JPG

Minor cropping...native camera app

color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective[/FONT]
1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #42!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: "Story Telling"
Please read carefully. - a single picture that tells a story, without the need of text, title, or speech balloons.
Not a picture of someone telling a story, although it could be argued that there could be a picture story being told as well.

The judge for this challenge is FundyBrian

Last edited by a moderator:
Story teller AKA „Steller“ by Mombo Labs LLC
https://appsto.re/de/cPbZU.i

Thanks for this app tip, BoBo. I had a look at the app and if appears to be a decent text-on-photo app.
However, out of curiosity I checked out the sample photos in the app description and found that none of them actually show any story telling photos. Without the help of the added text they are all just moments, presumably out of a story, but without any intrinsic story telling qualities.
IMG_3448.JPG

Here's an example: a picture of my car. Even if I put a title on this picture that says "my trip to crooked creek", or, "the adventure on wheels", it doesn't say anything about my trip or about crooked creek. The only thing we can say, which we could say about any photo, is that at some point the car was made, and here it is, and it's ultimate destination is to end up as a rusty pile of metal in the junk yard some day. Entropy. You could apply the same story to a picture of a flower or just about anything.
Even if I included myself, in the picture, looking at a map, it's still just a picture of someone standing beside a car and looking at a map.

Back
Top Bottom