MobiColour RESULT: MC #47 Theme: People - December 19-25

Sushi for dinner
Edit using iColorama
IMG_1398.PNG

Is that a special place? The name of the lady on the bench? Another app you've used? Does it mean something? Not talking about Snapseed. Oh, maybe it's the Chinese name for Snapseed?
Sorry, Gouvy, should have made it clearer. Have edited it now. By the way it's a man!

Sham Shui Po is this fascinating market suburb which has different streets for different goods. So it has a whole road section of shops that just sell ribbon, a whole road section that just sells buttons. Same with electronics and photography, leather making goods, materials.

I don't know why I don't just hang out there the whole time. The people there are just so fascinating. All types. It's photography Mecca for people.

Sorry, Gouvy, should have made it clearer. Have edited it now. By the way it's a man!

Sham Shui Po is this fascinating market suburb which has different streets for different goods. So it has a whole road section of shops that just sell ribbon, a whole road section that just sells buttons. Same with electronics and photography, leather making goods, materials.

I don't know why I don't just hang out there the whole time. The people there are just so fascinating. All types. It's photography Mecca for people.

W[emoji50][emoji50][emoji50]w! Sounds like a most interesting places. Want to see it, too. [emoji4]

[emoji50]oops, a man, sorry. He's dressed so differently somehow that I thought him to be a she. [emoji1]

And yes, you Mecca is perfectly clear with every shot you've sent and will send. It's so amazing, every shot seems so different. I like your documentations. [emoji4] thanks for the details. [emoji177]

Here's another one from Sham Shu Po also edited in Snapseed. These are the little mini buses that are all over Hong Kong. I take one from my road into town. They only seat 16 with no standing and I can hail it from across the road from my apartment. It will stop anywhere provided it's not a double yellow line or unsafe place to stop.

IMG_0557.JPG

Edit: It looks like winter if you see what the old man is wearing but was probably about 20 degrees C on that day.

Here's another one from Sham Shu Po also edited in Snapseed. These are the little mini buses that are all over Hong Kong. I take one from my road into town. They only seat 16 with no standing and I can hail it from across the road from my apartment. It will stop anywhere provided it's not a double yellow line or unsafe place to stop.

View attachment 85772

Edit: It looks like winter if you see what the old man is wearing but was probably about 20 degrees C on that day.

Very nice! And cool kind of transportation. Well at some times it feels colder than it is. At first I thought it's the same man. [emoji1]
And when I had another look to the other, I think it's the colourful cap and the necklace that made me think it's a woman. Should have looked closer. [emoji23]

Small auditorium like a comedy club with around 300 seats. It was a 15:00 performance and so only about 200 people.

We did the meet n greet outside after the show and he signed albums and i asked why he didnt play 'blackbird' and he slapped his forehead and said i should have called out!

I love intimate settings like that! Makes such a difference in the experience. Many years ago I saw Macy Gray in something similar and I was standing right in front of her, below the stage.

Back
Top Bottom