MobiColour RESULT: MC #47 Theme: People - December 19-25

One person fishing and several people not

IMG_9039.JPG

Hipsta random.

This is the 52nd year for the Bird Count in our (Fundy National Park) area. It was started by David Christie and he has taken part every year since. I have been taking part since the 80s and Jim & I have been doing the same area together for a good 20 years. It's our excuse to take a day to stomp around in the woods and visit places nearby we haven't seen since last year. We enjoy seeing how far we can still get on some of the old woods roads as well as cross-country walking (forest).
Wow, they named a whole national park after you now?:confused::notworthy:

Wonderful subject! How on earth do you get the pics so sharp? HDR? I zoomed in and zoomed in some more and they are still incredibly crisp. ::jealous::
Thanks. It's a tone down of rizole's trick of Ambience and Structure in Snapseed. It's the Structure which gives the definition.

Fantastic shot Gouvy: all those lines and angles, love the depth & clarity, the capture of light... how long did you wait for that perfect moment?

Thanks. Approx 30 to 40 seconds waiting. The lady has been half way in the slit and stopped, was busy with her phone. And I thought "move on!" And she did exactly the line I hoped for. [emoji106][emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom