MobiColour RESULT: MC #47 Theme: People - December 19-25

IMG_20161220_074536_processed-1.jpg
ghost walks - bit of Prisma for ya

Love the negative space Linda. Great editing too.

Thanks Jilly - just three on stage, an insane accordionist and another guitarist. I was sitting about 12m from the stage but had a decent line of sight to Al. I cropped the pic a bit and although the iphone7 is amazing in lo light/no flash i felt it wasnt crisp enough hence the dalliance with IC

b88507233fd56b28468a56886e812145.jpg

Al di Meola electrifying live performance Dec 9, 2016 Israel - iphone7, native cam, icolorama (painterly/water i think) edited on iphone

I love his work - I have a couple of albums of de Meola with de Lucia and McLaughlin - beautiful.
And (similar but different) I saw Paco Pena live years ago, and was most upset to hear he'd been here again recently and I didn't know. He's 74, still got the moves :)

I love his work - I have a couple of albums of de Meola with de Lucia and McLaughlin - beautiful.
And (similar but different) I saw Paco Pena live years ago, and was most upset to hear he'd been here again recently and I didn't know. He's 74, still got the moves :)

We did the meet n greet outside after the show and he signed albums and i asked why he didnt play 'blackbird' and he slapped his forehead and said i should have called out!

Great editin Kuan Meng and I love the photo behind the fishmonger - it makes it look like he's got an audience,:lol:

He does, there are people eating in the restaurant behind him! What an interesting picture - and i think its the edit that has created the mystique

Back
Top Bottom