MobiColour RESULT: MC #52 No Theme - January 23-29, 2017

Snapseed
tmp_11120-IMG_20170124_144424270-03923160754.jpeg

Lovely bit of editing Catherine to bring out the marchers. :thumbs:
Thanks Jilly! It's quite different for VSCO, and I like that it made the march images a bit *different*. Now I'm wondering if I should have made a regular color VSCO edit, and combined the two masking out the faces so they are regular colors. But nobody wants to do that much work..... :barf:

This raises soooo many questions. I love images like this. If it was in a gallery, I would stand and stare and ask them in my head because I wouldn't have access to the artist and I could invent the answers. And that's why I'm not going to ask any now. I like making things up. :D

Wow! It Looks like someone painted these black lines in with an app. Only the zooming in revealed the truth. [emoji106][emoji4]

Haha, actually I also took the front lit photo of the leaf, because those black lines have plushy texture [emoji1] so I have photo proof just in case zooming in fails [emoji16]

Thank you, guys GroovyGouvy deepop and terse [emoji4]

Last edited:

I love when I zoom in and see a completely different photo. Here I saw some smoke on the sky coming out of nowhere until I zoomed in and realised it was river and the ice [emoji16]

It's great not to read titles of images sometimes [emoji23]

The point is: amazing photo, so realistic and abstract at the same time, perfect combination for me [emoji4]

I love when I zoom in and see a completely different photo. Here I saw some smoke on the sky coming out of nowhere until I zoomed in and realised it was river and the ice [emoji16]

It's great not to read titles of images sometimes [emoji23]

The point is: amazing photo, so realistic and abstract at the same time, perfect combination for me [emoji4]
Thanks, Milica

Back
Top Bottom