MobiColour RESULT: MC #54 Theme: Low Perspective - Feb 6-12, 2017

Froggy
Snapseed with masking

IMG_3831.JPG

That's lovely and really interesting but isn't it looking down/from a high perspective? :chin stroke:
Tricky...
I see it as being below the barrel, maybe on a low/short hill looking up at the barrel.
Not sure why I'm being pre-judged/criticised surely bohand is this weeks judge and if she thinks my efforts are unworthy then fair enough.

The Back View of The Mall - Ip5s, Pureshot & Acdsee Pro (1st posted that using it)

IMG_6786.JPG

Btw, I downloaded Acdsee Pro when its free a few days ago. As i know, Acdsee have a few packs that u have to pay to use them. And...my question is what will happen with my (free) Acdsee Pro when i update/upgrade it? Is it still free or i have to pay?

The Back View of The Mall - Ip5s, Pureshot & Acdsee Pro (1st posted that using it)

View attachment 88577

Btw, I downloaded Acdsee Pro when its free a few days ago. As i know, Acdsee have a few packs that u have to pay to use them. And...my question is what will happen with my (free) Acdsee Pro when i update/upgrade it? Is it still free or i have to pay?
Wow, those colours are zingy. Great editing. :thumbs:

Thanks JillyG :)

Anyway, how about my question about Acdsee Pro? Do u have any idea? Thanks.
Ha ha, I was avoiding it because I have ACDSee Pro, but the free version too, so I don't know what happens with the update. Maybe we don't get any updates. Perhaps our free version just stays the same and only those who've paid get updates.

Back
Top Bottom