MobiColour RESULT: MC #54 Theme: Low Perspective - Feb 6-12, 2017

Thanks JillyG :)

Anyway, how about my question about Acdsee Pro? Do u have any idea? Thanks.

I've downloaded acdc pro a while ago and was happy to get all or most inApps for free, too. Should you need to reload it you might be able to restore it wether you bought or not. What's yours is yours. (As far as I know.)

Reactions: sck
Just sitting in my favourite Italian restaurant and waiting for the others to come. Did a shot from the surface of the table with the deviation on it and the chandelier at the ceiling. Pimped in Snapseed with ambiance and glamour. Really like it:

Snapseed.jpg

Just sitting in my favourite Italian restaurant and waiting for the others to come. Did a shot from the surface of the table with the deviation on it and the chandelier at the ceiling. Pimped in Snapseed with ambiance and glamour. Really like it:

View attachment 88591
I love it. Great composition and perspective. :thumbs:

And...my question is what will happen with my (free) Acdsee Pro when i update/upgrade it? Is it still free or i have to pay?
Once you've got it, you don't have to pay for any updates, even if you originally got the app free.

In fact, the iOS App Store doesn't allow that for any app. A developer can charge for new In-App features but not for updating an app. If the dev wants to charge for a major new version, say, they have to release it as a new, separate app.

Ha ha, I was avoiding it because I have ACDSee Pro, but the free version too, so I don't know what happens with the update. Maybe we don't get any updates. Perhaps our free version just stays the same and only those who've paid get updates.

Yes, i have too but nvr use it to process photos that I posted. One the main reason is i have to pay for its b/w filter. But in free offerings I got them.

I've downloaded acdc pro a while ago and was happy to get all or most inApps for free, too. Should you need to reload it you might be able to restore it wether you bought or not. What's yours is yours. (As far as I know.)

Yes, i hope [emoji16]

View attachment 88591

What a great composition! Looks like a beautiful restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom