MobiColour RESULT: MC #54 Theme: Low Perspective - Feb 6-12, 2017

Crawling, as in literally?!
emoji50.png
Well, the guys had to go on their hands and knees. I'm a shorty and I could just get through really bent over with bent knees. I don't know how the Vietcong managed. The tunnel was at least twice as big as they would have used and we went through 20 metres of it. We had the option of going another 30 metres but were warned that it got even smaller. I could have managed in my 20s but was starting to feel a bit claustrophobic. My friend's young son - 19 - was up front and me next and I think he was well relieved when I said that the rest of us were bailing. My best friend only made 2 metres before she had to back out. She is quite a large lady though.

Here's Tom demonstrating their normal entrance. He is much taller than they would have been so he couldn't even close the lid like I could. Tom photographing a hole with the entrance widened.

View attachment 88798

Snapseed.jpg

Well, the guys had to go on their hands and knees. I'm a shorty and I could just get through really bent over with bent knees. I don't know how the Vietcong managed. The tunnel was at least twice as big as they would have used and we went through 20 metres of it. We had the option of going another 30 metres but were warned that it got even smaller. I could have managed in my 20s but was starting to feel a bit claustrophobic. My friend's young son - 19 - was up front and me next and I think he was well relieved when I said that the rest of us were bailing. My best friend only made 2 metres before she had to back out. She is quite a large lady though.

Here's Tom demonstrating their normal entrance. He is much taller than they would have been so he couldn't even close the lid like I could. Tom photographing a hole with the entrance widened.

View attachment 88798

View attachment 88797

[emoji33]

I wouldn't normally think I'm claustrophobic but looking at that Gif & image.... I'm not sure I could have gone very far either. So narrow! [emoji43]

This was a really difficult decision. So many great shots to choose from.

My choice for winner of this week's challenge is from ImageArt. Definitely qualifies as low perspective with contrasting colors and lovely symmetry. Congratulations.
FB21181B-8F7C-4F0E-B1FC-3AB727BDE282-4438-00000607CA08A3E8_tmp.jpg

GroovyGouvy No delivery (at the moment.
Great shot from GroovyGouvy - definitely a close runner-up

terse, Froggy - third.

Another great shot. Wonderful work by all this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a really difficult decision. So many great shots to choose from.

My choice for winner of this week's challenge is from ImageArt. Definitely qualifies as low perspective with contrasting colors and lovely symmetry. Congratulations.
View attachment 88842

GroovyGouvy No delivery (at the moment.
Great shot from GroovyGouvy - definitely a close runner-up

terse, Froggy - third.

Another great shot. Wonderful work by all this week.

I didn't envy you this task, that's for sure! Great choices Deborah! [emoji1360] Super congrats on the win ImageArt Ann!! [emoji471] Bravo to runners up Gouvy and Ted! [emoji1373]

Now Ann gets to choose if there will be a theme this week.... [emoji848] The new challenge can be found here ----> https://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-55-theme-tbd-feb-13-19-2017.22428/

View attachment 88798

View attachment 88797

[emoji50][emoji33]

Back
Top Bottom