MobiColour RESULT: MC #65 Theme: ENTRY - April 24-30

Street Level.

IMG_3941.JPG

Still wondering about ColorStory. It's crashed a few times on my iPad (not many of my art/edit apps do that). And I've never seen so many IAPs - silly me, I reminded myself I haven't been out for coffee in two weeks (I know, and I'm still standing) and paid A15 for what I thought was the whole lot but in fact is about 1/3. :lmao: This image is iPhone 6s+ with filters from the Chroma and Airy selections.

Street Level.

View attachment 92840

Still wondering about ColorStory. It's crashed a few times on my iPad (not many of my art/edit apps do that). And I've never seen so many IAPs - silly me, I reminded myself I haven't been out for coffee in two weeks (I know, and I'm still standing) and paid A15 for what I thought was the whole lot but in fact is about 1/3. :lmao: This image is iPhone 6s+ with filters from the Chroma and Airy selections.
Hmmm. Seems the bars would prevent entry.:eek:

Gateway to the heavens

View attachment 92860

My DH took this on his 4s -- and I tarted it up a bit in . . . . Guess what? (Glenton p)
You know that my interest of ACS started because I found in it some types of filters that I had been looking for a long time. These article was decisive to me: http://theglitterguide.com/2017/01/17/glitter-guide-color-story-photo-filters/
After days of constant use I really liked the results and how to operate the app, highlighting in this how well the filters reacted with various adjustments tools, without affecting anything - or very minimal - the quality of the images. So I was getting other filters and effects.

Back
Top Bottom