MobiColour RESULT: MC #65 Theme: ENTRY - April 24-30

IMG_6042.JPG

Leave your sandal at the door
Lightroom Mobile HDR, Snapseed

An Entry By Left
View attachment 92776
ProCamera, Brushstroke (Washed/WJ, Saturation/Brick, Canvas/Cold Press), Diana (hurry up, we're on fire)

You are indeed on fire, Rodolfo! ! I'm sure you are as relieved as I am to see that MotownLarry has thoughtfully provided a lighthouse to prevent further injury to your, err, pirates! :)

Ryn S, won't you join us? I seem to recall some nice 'entries' in your 365 ? :D And ubbyisis, likewise? We'd love to see your interpretations. Don't feel pressured or anything - just, you know - any time that suits you in the next hour or so? :mobibabe:

Beautiful image, Larry. Do you have a *thing* about lighthouses? I ask because an ex-submariner I know is delightfully obsessed with them. I never knew there was so much to know about lighthouses
I don't have a thing, but I am attracted to them. And Jen, there's no such thing as an "ex-submariner". Check with your friend...once qualified, always qualified. And tell him you've learned there are only two kinds of boats: submarines and targets! :sneaky:

I don't know why I like this image so much, Jilly.... It's beautifully composed -- but I think it's the crisp clean edit, and the contrast with that strong black frame... And I'm not even going to ask what is 'HGV' o_O
:lol: Thank you. HGV = Heavy Goods Vehicle (or large lorry).

"Inside the Eye of Cajenjil" - Post borrowed from "Trigraphy's" thread
Part of the Collection "Material and Inmaterial Memories of Cajenjil"
From one of the intergalactic museums of the 25th century.
Name of the museum and author of the work: Still unknown in this 21st Century.
Watermarked(2017-04-26-0811).jpg

ProCamera, Trigraphy (Misleety+Este, Chrome, Floaters)

:lmao: Only in California? (In Australia it would be thong/scuff/flip flop - though I think we inherited 'flip flop' from the British).

Lovely trompe, too - is it same place?
Could be thong or flipflop here, too. Sandal covers all types.

The stairway/mural is on the other side of the street a short block down. Both are in Capitola, a very cozy little town just south of Santa Cruz with lots of tiny shops selling tourist knickknacks and arty things. Picturesque as all get out.

Last edited:
View attachment 92826
Wow. This is fabulous. I love the fact that I have no idea what it is, but I love it (did I say that already?). The colours are gorgeous.

Ryn S, won't you join us? I seem to recall some nice 'entries' in your 365 ? :D And ubbyisis, likewise? We'd love to see your interpretations. Don't feel pressured or anything - just, you know - any time that suits you in the next hour or so? :mobibabe:
Why...thank you so much for the invite....now let me go looking.....

View attachment 92826
Very imaginative.... I should like to visit this intergalactic museum! (And I bet GroovyGouvy would too. :sneaky: )

Wow. This is fabulous. I love the fact that I have no idea what it is, but I love it (did I say that already?). The colours are gorgeous.
Gracias Jilly! And about your "unknown" (incógnita, en Español), I think not matter what is it. What is really important is that the image you like as it is :cool:

Back
Top Bottom