MobiColour RESULT: MC #73 Theme: Boats - June 19-25

We stopped off at Little Venice hoping to find a good Italian Restaurant... Instead we found these.

iPhone 7 Plus

IMG_4043.JPG

Burnham-on-sea: hot, great view, just the water was out for a break. We went to the wooden lighthouse and I thought it would be perfect location for "boats", but none around. Then I thought a paper ship on the sand near the lighthouse. But no one had a sheet of paper. The trouble in our digital days. I searched everywhere, even in the beach, but except plastic rubbish and such there was nothing. I went again through my bag and all of my pockets and eventually proceeded the tube plan of London. Next problem: I had to remember how to fold it. It took me some minutes but my finger knew before my brain. Okay it not the pride of the fleet, but it is a paper boat and in the end I even found a puddle to set it in. Because of the wind blowing it to somewhere in the puddle, I had to rest it a bit in the sand. The sun was far to bright to see anything on the dip lay so I had to guess. (Note to myself: must built a hose to stick the head and the phone in, without covering the lest, just to see what I'm doing in bright light). I ended up with 3 different pictures, and if you look closely you even might see the monsters threatening the ship. There were krill in the puddle.

Stranded I (Hipsta)

HipstamaticPhoto-519659806.189994.jpg

Stranded II (native 6s+)

IMG_9383.JPG

Stranded III (native 6s+, here you can see the krill best)

IMG_9451.JPG

We stopped off at Little Venice hoping to find a good Italian Restaurant... Instead we found these.

iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 95303

Love this! Have to find it when back. All longboats are moored or are some shops between? It was lovely in Stratford upon Avon, they offered things from icecream to art and a restaurant boat that cruised up and down the river while the dinner took place.

Burnham-on-sea: hot, great view, just the water was out for a break. We went to the wooden lighthouse and I thought it would be perfect location for "boats", but none around. Then I thought a paper ship on the sand near the lighthouse. But no one had a sheet of paper. The trouble in our digital days. I searched everywhere, even in the beach, but except plastic rubbish and such there was nothing. I went again through my bag and all of my pockets and eventually proceeded the tube plan of London. Next problem: I had to remember how to fold it. It took me some minutes but my finger knew before my brain. Okay it not the pride of the fleet, but it is a paper boat and in the end I even found a puddle to set it in. Because of the wind blowing it to somewhere in the puddle, I had to rest it a bit in the sand. The sun was far to bright to see anything on the dip lay so I had to guess. (Note to myself: must built a hose to stick the head and the phone in, without covering the lest, just to see what I'm doing in bright light). I ended up with 3 different pictures, and if you look closely you even might see the monsters threatening the ship. There were krill in the puddle.

Stranded I (Hipsta)

View attachment 95306

Stranded II (native 6s+)

View attachment 95307

View attachment 95308
Really love these Gouvy, not for the boat though :thumbs:

Stranded I (Hipsta)

View attachment 95306

Stranded II (native 6s+)

View attachment 95307

View attachment 95308
Brilliant.

View attachment 95310
a boat from Poole, in Croatia. - vsco

Nice edit, John. It's taken me a few visits to unpack what I'm looking at. I think the view is unfamiliar enough (to me) that everything got flattened out - I've only just distinguished the little boat; and I still don't know what that electric blue is o_O

iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 95303

Houseboats? I've never seen anything like this (bar on tv). How picturesque. And possibly leaky. I wonder if house-boating retains its charm when they're all lined up so close.

Back
Top Bottom