MobiColour RESULT: MC #83 Theme: Green - August 28-Sept 3

Echoes from the past

HTC Wildfire S (September 11, 2013) -->Dropbox-->iPhone SE-->TouchRetouch-->ACDSee Pro (Nostalgia collection, 70's filter).

Story: this is what the subway (metro) trains looked like in Stockholm from, like, mid-50's up to, like, mid-80's. Then some goon decided to paint them blue (and nowadays they're all replaced). Now, like on this pic, you have to visit a museum to look at them, or if you're very lucky, see a full train set rushing by during some rare, special event, shocking the **** out of newcomers, tourists and "millennials" but amusing the **** outta the rest of us. :lmao:

Fil 2017-08-30 18 36 58.jpeg

Enlight2.jpg

Mostly green anyhow-wanted to check on a point of legal or not.
This image is an iPhone shot of a photo I printed that was shot with a dslr,I do this quite a bit cos the original was printed on ultra pearl paper and a re-shot against the light gives the speckled appearance which can be brought out in ,say,Snapseed HDRscape-as here, then further edited,inthis case Enlight2.
I ask because iPhoneography central, for one has submissions of screen shots from youtube and images of posters etc.I have a few of this sort of thing and I don't want to mislead anyone or break the rules.
Clarification please

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 98470

This image is an iPhone shot of a photo I printed that was shot with a dslr,I do this quite a bit cos the original was printed on ultra pearl paper and a re-shot against the light gives the speckled appearance which can be brought out in ,say,Snapseed HDRscape-as here, then further edited,inthis case Enlight2.
I ask because iPhoneography central, for one has submissions of screen shots from youtube and images of posters etc.I have a few of this sort of thing and I don't want to mislead anyone or break the rules.
Clarification please
Since we're only mobile photography here (shot & edited on mobile devices), and this is an iPhone photo of a photo, I would say it's *legal*. And thanks for explaining and clarifying! We are also fully transparent at MobiTog so that's much appreciated. :thumbs:

View attachment 98470

Clarification please
Yep, what Catherine said. This is great.

View attachment 98470

Clarification please
What RoseCat and JillyG said. There's even a "Rephotographing Old Photos" thread here:

https://www.mobitog.com/threads/rephotographing-old-photos.22534/

Back
Top Bottom