MobiColour RESULT: MC #93 Theme: Go - November 6-12

Unbelievable! "Only" 24 images on the GO, all giving me a hard time to judge and every single one is GOing to the top as there is not one I don't like. – Well, there was one, but the title reconciled me. [emoji4] So the following pictures GO on 3rd place (in order of appearance):

Go for it - FundyBrian
Going in a blaze – terse
Long gone – terse
Going, going, gone. II – FundyBrian
Go – Starzee
Food to go – rizole

Over all I really missed some more word plays, like GOal!, toGo (from coffee to the city, but at least we had food. [emoji1][emoji106]), GOod with any additions …

But let's GO to 2nd places (again in order of appearance):
Giddy up go – MotownLarry
Though we see nothing but prominent backsides, the picture is full things else to discover, people on bikes, cows, a train for people and luggage, shops … you can look at it over and over again without being bored, you find something anytime. [emoji177]

No go – rather sleep – MotownLarry
Apart from the discussion it started it's a totally chilling picture. And watching it on my pad reveals that the head is in the blurry background, eye closed and even the nostril is clearly visible. [emoji177]

Go. – rizole
What I love here is the perspective, action and summery feeling. [emoji177] And I'm still curious what that sign behind the legs might show. Maybe it's even a bus station?

Ezmeralda, the cosmic dog … – FundyBrian
The most pop artsy image of the whole GO. I'm not sure what I see here and if what I see is my fantasy or real, but the title leads me to a dog whizzing by before some waters, probably the sea. Yet another image that keeps the beholder busy. [emoji177]

Going to meet the elements – FundyBrian
This one attracts me with the softness of colour and the relaxing scene. I can even hear the breeze. Simple and beautiful. [emoji177]

The periwinkle trans-intertidal expressway – FundyBrian
Shows what a great painter Mother Nature is. Like the picture before very chilling, reminding me to the sand gardens you can play with to calm down and relaxing the brainwaves. [emoji177]

In case you haven't heard - zenjenny
Yeah! She found another GO! And it's a cool collage with all the blues. Feeling blue? Nevertheless truly on the go side. More of the spheres sprinkled over the collage would have been welcome, but that only MY eye. Anyway: [emoji177]

Ready, steady, go for Christmas – ImageArt
What a beautiful scene! And as if made for me with nice purples on it. [emoji177] I heard "Skating with my baby" immediately on my brain radio when I saw it. And the best of joke is nearly hidden though in the best of places: "please do not climb" in the middle of the image but just at the lower rim. Oh yes, Ann, read the fine print. [emoji1] one question, Ann: You said it was (or still is?) opposite the V&A museum, but the building we see behind the lights is indeed the V & A museum, is it? And the Natural history one might be behind the lit tree on the left, right?

Go East – dscheff
A stunning picture promising holidays in many ways: unknown scenery, mysterious light, focussing the middle, people and their shadows around. I just fell for this atmospheric picture. [emoji177]

Go!! – RoseCat
Some said it's the winner, because I'm the judge, but I'm afraid, it is close, but not, hope Dolly can do with a second place. [emoji4] what I love here is the retro feeling, the assembling of Dolly to the bus (the shaded locks of wool make it nearly convincing) and the colours. Look at it and love it. [emoji177]

Going, going … – zenjenny
The mystery of a black cat caught in a picture. It's nearly an abstract. Another beautiful image that shines with it simplicity of colours and shapes. [emoji177]

Time to go – Starzee
Colours, retro, sadness, all of it makes it a very cool combination. It's like everyone on the picture is having a glance at the last fun house open and waiting for the last one to come down the slide. Looks like everything else is already closed. Fascinating capture. Also here I came back very often without being bored. [emoji177]

Going, going, gone. I – FundyBrian
Motion, nature and funniness combined in a beautiful picture. Could be a sparrow or one of his cousins. The "je ne sais parquoi" drew me back to it over and over. Just love it. [emoji177]

Let's go for a walk – Mingmarlama
The symmetry and colourful flags are the eye candies of this picture. Wherever that is I indeed want to join in for a walk! [emoji177]

Go sailing – terse
Like someone said: the clouds look like you've added them in. It's a fresh scenery with a lot to see on back-, middle and foreground. Near to perfect actually (there should be a bird in the sky and the little white stripe in the upper right corner somehow disturbs my focus) and draws the beholder into it. [emoji177]

Gone fishing – terse
Like the one before, but two things make it even more perfect: there is a bird in the sky and sky is just great without distraction. [emoji177]

Go away – rizole
This is so cool and funny, simple and drew me in every time I saw it. I like the shades of grey and green of natural colours, the rock that looks like a door for dwarfs and fairies, with the "private" over it is hilarious. Like it's a cul-de-sac and the tiny door is the only way out. [emoji177]

Which one is missing on the GO?
The GO 4 GOld one, my winner and it's:
Go happy by deepop!

IMG_3500.JPG

It's just a scene of life, but so alive and happy that all others I'd frame were a wee bit behind it. It shows happiness galore, the perfect moment, perfect angle, the matching colours of girl and shop in the rear, family happiness, who can resist this image? I can't. I don't know how often I went through the whole gallery of pictures and this made me smile by heart and lips every time. Well done, David! It won Gouvy's Purple Heart and so may be it: [emoji171]

Thank you all for participating and sharing!

Last edited:
Unbelievable! "Only" 24 images on the GO, all giving me a hard time to judge and every single one is GOing to the top as there is not one I don't like. – Well, there was one, but the title reconciled me. [emoji4] So the following pictures GO on 3rd place (in order of appearance):

Go for it - FundyBrian
Going in a blaze – terse
Long gone – terse
Go – Starzee
Food to go – rizole

Over all I really missed some more word plays, like GOal!, toGo (from coffee to the city, but at least we had food. [emoji1][emoji106]), GOod with any additions …

Though we see nothing but prominent backsides, the picture is full things else to discover, people on bikes, cows, a train for people and luggage, shops … you can look at it over and over again without being bored, you find something anytime. [emoji177]

Apart from the discussion it started it's a totally chilling picture. And watching it on my pad reveals that the head is in the blurry background, eye closed and even the nostril is clearly visible. [emoji177]

Go. – rizole
What I love here is the perspective, action and summery feeling. [emoji177] And I'm still curious what that sign behind the legs might show. Maybe it's even a bus station?

The most pop artsy image of the whole GO. I'm not sure what I see here and if what I see is my fantasy or real, but the title leads me to a dog whizzing by before some waters, probably the sea. Yet another image that keeps the beholder busy. [emoji177]

This one attracts me with the softness of colour and the relaxing scene. I can even hear the breeze. Simple and beautiful. [emoji177]

Shows what a great painter Mother Nature is. Like the picture before very chilling, reminding me to the sand gardens you can play with to calm down and relaxing the brainwaves. [emoji177]

In case you haven't heard -@zenjenny
Yeah! She found another GO! And it's a cool collage with all the blues. Feeling blue? Nevertheless truly on the go side. More of the spheres sprinkled over the collage would have been welcome, but that only MY eye. Anyway: [emoji177]

What a beautiful scene! And as if made for me with nice purples on it. [emoji177] I heard "Skating with my baby" immediately on my brain radio when I saw it. And the best of joke is nearly hidden though in the best of places: "please do not climb" in the middle of the image but just at the lower rim. Oh yes, Ann, read the fine print. [emoji1] one question, Ann: You said it was (or still is?) opposite the V&A museum, but the building we see behind the lights is indeed the V & A museum, is it? And the Natural history one might be behind the lit tree on the left, right?

Go East – dscheff
A stunning picture promising holidays in many ways: unknown scenery, mysterious light, focussing the middle, people and their shadows around. I just fell for this atmospheric picture. [emoji177]

Go!! – RoseCat
Some said it's the winner, because I'm the judge, but I'm afraid, it is close, but not, hope Dolly can do with a second place. [emoji4] what I love here is the retro feeling, the assembling of Dolly to the bus (the shaded locks of wool make it nearly convincing) and the colours. Look at it and love it. [emoji177]

The mystery of a black cat caught in a picture. It's nearly an abstract. Another beautiful image that shines with it simplicity of colours and shapes. [emoji177]

Time to go – Starzee
Colours, retro, sadness, all of it makes it a very cool combination. It's like everyone on the picture is having a glance at the last fun house open and waiting for the last one to come down the slide. Looks like everything else is already closed. Fascinating capture. Also here I came back very often without being bored. [emoji177]

Motion, nature and funniness combined in a beautiful picture. Could be a sparrow or one of his cousins. The "je ne sais parquoi" drew me back to it over and over. Just love it. [emoji177]

The symmetry and colourful flags are the eye candies of this picture. Wherever that is I indeed want to join in for a walk! [emoji177]

Go sailing – terse
Like someone said: the clouds look like you've added them in. It's a fresh scenery with a lot to see on back-, middle and foreground. Near to perfect actually (there should be a bird in the sky and the little white stripe in the upper right corner somehow disturbs my focus) and draws the beholder into it. [emoji177]

Gone fishing – terse
Like the one before, but two things make it even more perfect: there is a bird in the sky and sky is just great without distraction. [emoji177]

Go away – rizole
This is so cool and funny, simple and drew me in every time I saw it. I like the shades of grey and green of natural colours, the rock that looks like a door for dwarfs and fairies, with the "private" over it is hilarious. Like it's a cul-de-sac and the tiny door is the only way out. [emoji177]

Go happy by deepop!

View attachment 101884

It's just a scene of life, but so alive and happy that all others I'd frame were a wee bit behind it. It shows happiness galore, the perfect moment, perfect angle, the matching colours of girl and shop in the rear, family happiness, who can resist this image? I can't. I don't know how often I went through the whole gallery of pictures and this made me smile by heart and lips every time. Well done, David! It won Gouvy's Purple Heart and so may be it: [emoji171]

WOW Gouvy, that’s a proper Time Stamp wrap up. Well done! And congratulations to deepop David for the win. That is a lovely happy family scene. Everyone else should be slapping each other on the back - great job peeps.

Yes, as JullyG said, a proper Time Stamp Wrap-up. Very nicely done. Congrats to deepop for a fantastic photo. Congrats to all participants. We gain so much in these exchanges. Great theme, too, GroovyGouvy.

Go for it - FundyBrian
Going in a blaze – terse
Long gone – terse
Go – Starzee
Food to go – rizole

Go. – rizole

Go East – dscheff

Go!! – RoseCat

Time to go – Starzee

Go sailing – terse

Gone fishing – terse

Go away – rizole

Go happy by deepop!

View attachment 101884

Amazing wrap up, Gouvy. Thanks for the first place. As you point out, everyone's a winner.

Go for it - FundyBrian
Going in a blaze – terse
Long gone – terse
Go – Starzee
Food to go – rizole

Go. – rizole

Go East – dscheff

Go!! – RoseCat

Time to go – Starzee

Go sailing – terse

Gone fishing – terse

Go away – rizole

Go happy by deepop!

View attachment 101884

You must be exhausted, Gouvy! Take a day off and have some chocolate or something. Congrats to deepop, too.

Go for it - FundyBrian
Going in a blaze – terse
Long gone – terse
Go – Starzee
Food to go – rizole

Go. – rizole

Go East – dscheff

Go!! – RoseCat

Time to go – Starzee

Go sailing – terse

Gone fishing – terse

Go away – rizole

Go happy by deepop!

View attachment 101884

Yes, Gouvy, I think the skating rink is in front of the Natural History Museum. Well done for knowing that.

Yes, Gouvy, I think the skating rink is in front of the Natural History Museum. Well done for knowing that.

Easy, been to both several times. I miss London already. [emoji53] And it seems I can only come back for some days paying fortunes, since my friends I could stay for weeks for free are moving back to Germany before this year is over. [emoji24]
Nevermind, I had the best times there and will cherish it till I die. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom