MobiColour RESULT: MC #93 Theme: Go - November 6-12

Go Happy
Snapseed, VSCO
BBB42186-BCC0-4394-9C21-E70B5CF57F6A.jpg

7816ADD7-FC58-44D2-A1BE-B55964AD12F5.jpeg

Another Hipstamatic oldie from 2013 that I edited a bit in Snapseed today (to get rid of the frame, mostly)... It was from the original Where in the World is Dolly series - I took a bus photo and added our Dolly. She is ready to “GO!!!!”

View attachment 101712
Another Hipstamatic oldie from 2013 that I edited a bit in Snapseed today (to get rid of the frame, mostly)... It was from the original Where in the World is Dolly series - I took a bus photo and added our Dolly. She is ready to “GO!!!!”
Considering who the judge is this week I think you may have W.O.N. ;)

Considering the position of his feet, we see the head. Plus if you look closely, it’s eye appears just under the bend in the twig.

I think that's the tail. Scales grow pointing backwards from the head and towards the tail.

I'd say Riz is right. At first glance I saw what you see, David, but the eye seems more a tiny stone between the scales. And the direction the scales flow would be Mother Nature on a bad day. [emoji4] Poor sod might get stuck when into a hole. [emoji1]

View attachment 101737

Going in a blaze
Lightroom, Snapseed
(This persimmon is the one tree in our yard that reliably puts on a show every fall, even on a rainy day like today.)

Every time I see a pic of your persimmon I resolve to buy one. Your climate and ours = similar enough, I think? Do you grow pomegranates?

Back
Top Bottom