MobiColour RESULT: MC #98 Theme: Faith, Hope & Charity - Dec 11-17

You have a good heart to think of the tiny creatures. They have their own right to life. There are several varieties of caterpillars whose hairs can be extremely irritating to the skin if touched so some care is advised in handling them. The Banded Woolly Bear should be safe enough, though.
Oh he's totally safe.... I've picked up loads of them. One day last year I was biking on a path (and it was a pretty wide path too), and there were loads of these guys criss-crossing it! I was a bit horrified, as other bikers were out that day, and it was difficult not to squish them, *them* being rather s....l....o....w to cross. :eek: So a chunk of my ride consisted of constant stopping to scoop up these guys and bring them to safety.

And, coincidentally, RoseCat is our #98 “Faith Hope & Charity” winner with her caterpillar rescue and text WHICH MANAGES TO MENTION — AND DEMONSTRATE — ALL THREE TERMS IN ONE SENTENCE !! :notworthy: :) :notworthy:

View attachment 103559

Joint second place to WildPlace Yvonne with her beautiful edit and interpretation of Hope that is both introspective and outward-looking; and JillyG with her stunning Enlight edit of a starling: her theme was also Hope, but the image made just about everyone very happy — which is surely an act of Charity :inlove:

View attachment 103560

View attachment 103561

And speaking of acts of Charity, HM to sinnerjohn for behaving himself :mobibabe:

Okay, RoseCat — what have you got for us in #99? :D :thumbs:

Wow! That was quick! [emoji1] good choices! Great wrap! [emoji106][emoji1]

Oh he's totally safe.... I've picked up loads of them. One day last year I was biking on a path (and it was a pretty wide path too), and there were loads of these guys criss-crossing it! I was a bit horrified, as other bikers were out that day, and it was difficult not to squish them, *them* being rather s....l....o....w to cross. :eek: So a chunk of my ride consisted of constant stopping to scoop up these guys and bring them to safety.

[emoji177]

And, coincidentally, RoseCat is our #98 “Faith Hope & Charity” winner with her caterpillar rescue and text WHICH MANAGES TO MENTION — AND DEMONSTRATE — ALL THREE TERMS IN ONE SENTENCE !! :notworthy: :) :notworthy:

View attachment 103559

Joint second place to WildPlace Yvonne with her beautiful edit and interpretation of Hope that is both introspective and outward-looking; and JillyG with her stunning Enlight edit of a starling: her theme was also Hope, but the image made just about everyone very happy — which is surely an act of Charity :inlove:

View attachment 103560

View attachment 103561

And speaking of acts of Charity, HM to sinnerjohn for behaving himself :mobibabe:

:eek: :notworthy: :inlove: :confused:
WOW.... this is a total surprise, that's for sure!! (and I'm still LMAO at the benefits concert... :lol: ) Thank you, Jen. :notworthy: Especially since there were so many beautiful images - WildPlace Yvonne's and JillyG 's images are so lovely - congrats to you both!!

Loving the HM for sinnerjohn :lmao: Well deserved, sir. ;)

Soooooo..... the theme for MC #99 will be: SILHOUETTES. :)

Last edited:
(and that’s not easy to say when you’re full of mulled wine - try it!)
I simply LOVE mulled wine!! :drool:

making a great photo
Thank you....I would never have used that phrase for this image.... :notworthy: Was just looking for something I thought fit the theme.

Sooooooo RoseCat, what’s the theme for the run up to Christmas Eve?
Oooooo..... I didn't even realize that! My theme choice isn't very Christmas-y. :eek:

View attachment 103559

View attachment 103560

View attachment 103561

Geez, I hadn't even finished my coffee and it's done. Well done zenjenny! Congrats to RoseCat, WildPlace, and JillyG going 1-2-3 <insert applause here>

Back
Top Bottom