Shadow Selfies

Gifs that I have made in either Vhoto or Imgplay work here. Most should but I do it from a browser. Not sure if it works if you post them from the app.

I found my ImgPlay gif would not play when uploaded from the Mobi app but works fine when uploaded via Safari.

Thank you! Now I know problem and solving. [emoji106][emoji106]

New Year's Eve Shadow Selfie:

IMG_6465.JPG

Yes, as in Snell's Law and pellucidity. :D
:mad: !$%#£! google !$%^*! Snell who? !?$#! Wiki pellucid what? :cool:

Btw, for those of us who don't have a PhD in physics, I thought I'd share my discovery of Snell's Law. ( courtesy https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snell's_law).

Ready?

IMG_9806.PNG

Gottit?

Oh, you want more? Okay, courtesy same page (you know I'm in over my head when I quote from Wiki): Snell's law (also known as Snell–Descartes law and the law of refraction) is a formulaused to describe the relationship between the angles of incidence and refraction, when referring to light or other waves passing through a boundary between two different isotropic media, such as water, glass, or air.

There's also stuff about negative refraction indices -- but I forget where that fits in. :mobibabe:
Now I'll need another half-year to figure out how that works with my diaphanous bus stop shadow selfie o_O

I was wondering... if an elephant holds its iPhone in its trunk, what does it use to tap the buttons? And what about fingerprint ID?
Tip of his ear to press the button (when JillyG can do it with her nose he will be able to with his ear – or tongue! [emoji23]) and the thumb like bobble on his trunk for ID. [emoji4]
But have you ever seen an elephant charging?

Btw, for those of us who don't have a PhD in physics, I thought I'd share my discovery of Snell's Law. ( courtesy https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snell's_law).

Ready?

View attachment 86116

Gottit?

Oh, you want more? Okay, courtesy same page (you know I'm in over my head when I quote from Wiki): Snell's law (also known as Snell–Descartes law and the law of refraction) is a formulaused to describe the relationship between the angles of incidence and refraction, when referring to light or other waves passing through a boundary between two different isotropic media, such as water, glass, or air.

There's also stuff about negative refraction indices -- but I forget where that fits in. :mobibabe:
Now I'll need another half-year to figure out how that works with my diaphanous bus stop shadow selfie o_O

I guess the aspects of this that most concern us are what happens to light as it passes through the boundary of air/glass or glass/water.

Back
Top Bottom